Chapter 43: Bill and Fleur

Your POV:

I woke up to Fred still asleep. This routine always changes. Either i'm first awake or he is. I look at him and smile.

"Staring at me?" He asked.

"N-no. But how about we not give our girlfriend a heart attack."

"Sorry love. Are you okay to talk today?"

"Yep. I feel okay. Is the mark still there?"

"Faintly but it's still red."

"I still can't thank you enough for saving me."

"Don't darling. It's my job as your future husband to save you."

"Aw. Yes you're definitely my future husband." I say kissing him. "I'm going to shower be out in a bit." I continue walking to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror seeing the mark. Yes, he did choke me hard and put his wand into my neck but why is the mark this bad. It's confusing. I tried to touch it but it stung. This is all so confusing why does it sting. I forgot about it and got into the shower.

The warm water against it stung for a split second but it stopped. It felt amazing. My muscles not tense anymore. My mind started going crazy with thoughts and questions.

Why me? What did I do, I just wanted to have a good sixth year. What would've happened if Fred actually left? Is there actually going to be a war? What's going to happen?

I pushed the thoughts away knowing today i'm supposed to be meeting Bill and his fiancé.

After the shower I dried off and got dressed. I didn't feel like being too dressed up but I didn't want to be in sweats. My outfit is a white shirt with black ripped jeans and a light blue jean jacket. Yes I know i wear white and black a lot but so what.

"Looking gorgeous as always my love." Fred says grabbing me as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Freddie I just did my hair and everything don't mess it up." I laugh.

"Fine." He groans.

"Now, i'm going to make breakfast. You're food is good but you should shower as well. I'll see you after your shower." I say kissing him and walking out.

I use Floo to go to the Burrow and into the kitchen and started cooking some breakfast. Not many times have the Weasleys had hash-browns. But I love them so i'm also making them today.

The sausage,pancakes and eggs were done and I was starting on the hash browns. But I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

"What are you making my love?"

"What is up with you and scaring me.I'm making hash browns."

"You will just never get used to it. Ooo i've only had them once."

"That's why i'm making them again Freddie. I love them."

"I loved them. I'm glad you're making them again. We need something."

"What is that?"

"Music."

"Freddie you'll wake up the house."

"So it's nine in the morning they can get their lazy asses up."

I die laughing and he turns on some music. He grabs my hand and starts dancing.

"I love when you're like this." I laugh.

"Me too."

"Wait omg the food."