Chapter 41: His Last Day

Fred POV:

I woke up at 3 AM to Errol knocking at my window with a letter. Shit I forgot to write back to Y/N. She might be mad or could it be a letter from Dumbledore?

I walk to window and grab the letter and Errol flies away.

I open it and it read:

I,Albus Dumbledore give you permission to kill Luke Longbottom. After the job is done make sure to explain to Neville. As well as yes I know about Draco. Letting you do this will get me in a lot of trouble. But I know what's about to happen. So don't worry about me. Take care of Ms.Lupin please. Meet me in my office at 6 AM today.

From,
Dumbledore.

I immediately start getting stuff. Later on in the day I grabbed flowers and Y/N's favorite candy so it looks like I came to surprise her. I mean I am but i'm also murdering someone. The asshole that's hurting my girlfriend and tying to to take her from me.

*Time Skip*

It's 6AM and I arrive at Dumbledores office.

"Ahh welcome Mr.Weasley. This is a very secret thing. Do not let anyone know that you are doing this."

"I won't professor."

"I'm sorry that he's been doing that to Ms.Lupin. I had no idea."

"It's okay Sir. Soon he won't be able to hurt anyone."

"Yes indeed.In an hour you may walk in to the Great Hall and surprise your girl. Please make sure she doesn't know. I know she's your love but she can't know. Make this seem like a surprise. I know you missed her a lot this year. So we both know you're here to see her and get rid of him."

"Will do Sir. Yes I missed her entirely."

*An hour later.*

I walk out of Dumbledores office and head to the Great Hall to surprise my lover.

Your POV:

"Me and Dumbledore know where the first Hocrux is. We are going to get it today and try to destroy it. So far the diary I destroyed in second year and the ring be destroyed were Hocruxes."Harry explains.

"Wow.Please be safe Harry we can't lose our best friend." I say.

"I will Y/N."

"Uh." Ron starts staring.

"Omg...Y/N." Hermione looks.

I look over and see Fred walking in to the Great Hall with flowers and my favorite candy.

He sits them down on the table and I jump up to hug him.

"Hi my love." He says happily.

"Hi Freddie. What are you going here?" I ask surprised.

"Seeing you silly. I missed you." He says pulling me into a long kiss.

I look around Draco and Luke were fuming.

"I missed you too." I say kissing him again.

"Let's head up to your room and hang out for today." He suggest.

"Okay!"

We walk into my room and sit on my bed.

He puts my head on his shoulder and his hand around me.

"How have things been with him?" He asked.

"He hasn't messed with me today or in a couple days actually."