Chapter 49: Its the Day.

Your POV:
*I do indeed know that Ginny isn't in the same year as Harry.But in my book she is.ALSO many people see the chapters after this. They might be memories of what Y/N wanted in life with Fred. You never know😏*

Your POV:

"Love come on." Fred whispers.

"Mmm. Why?"

"Because you have class and I have to get back to the other."

"Fine."

"Good. Now get dressed and head to class. I will see you during break." He says kissing me and leaving.

"Bye Weasley!" Seamus screamed.

"Seamus shut the fuck up." I groan.

"Sorry did you just wake up?"

"Yes! And I have a big headache now shut up before I toss you off the Astronomy Tower."

"Somebody is in a mood. Someone tell Weasley to come get his girl."

"Seamus I-."

"Alright Y/N!" Ginny says.

"Sorry i'm just not feeling the best."

"It's okay. Do you need time off class?"

"No. I had time off yesterday i'll be okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Ginny! Now let me up."

"Alright well nobody get on Y/N's bad side today."

I got up and got dressed. Really didn't feel like dealing with two classes of fucking potions literally. It makes no damn sense. Why the hell am i so mad today?

In potions we were taking notes. Not doing potions, taking notes on them. I got my parchment and quill out. Professor Slughorn looked scared.

Today so far in a span of an hour seemed worst then last year. The air wasn't good. It was dark. The clouds pure black. Corridors? Completely dark. There is not one soul in this damn school that is happy or even joyful. Snape changed the staff to death eaters so we don't have much freedom either. Our schedule now is breakfast,class,lunch,class and then to the room. No break no free time. Just being stuck in the room. It's boring.

Not to mention. Everyday people return to the room covered in dirt. It's dangerous out there. It feels like there is a battle that shouldn't even be happening.

I haven't seen Bella since last night. I'm not sure where she is i'm going to try and talk to her between class.

After taking twenty pages of notes on usually things, it was time for DADA.

Our new professor or should I say death eater is as Seamus said.  Amycus Carrow. He looked mean. He's been a faithful servant of Voldemort for quite some time.

"Today, I brought some special guest." He says and pulls some first years to the front of class. "Today's lesson will involve doing stunning and injuring curses. They're little they will get over it."

I looked across the first years and see Bella crying. Fuck! How did I let this happen.

*I won't let them Bella* I mouthed to her.

*Help* She mouthed back.

It hurts seeing her so scared. She's such an innocent little girl who doesn't deserve any of this. She's a first year who was excited to Hogwarts. But instead she got this school. It doesn't even feel like Hogwarts. Poor girl expected a joyful school and amazing Great Hall. But instead she got a school that's all dark and not joyful at all. A school that's using her as a fucking dummy.