Chapter 52: The Day With George

*Not proof read. I've been at school and wrote some of this in class. Btw your guys comments keep me going ✨*

Your POV:

The next morning everybody was in the kitchen eating and talking about their plans for the day.

"I want to play Quidditch." Ron says.

"I'll join." Fred joins in.

"How about you Y/N? After all you did score a lot in sixth year." Ginny questions.

"Actually, I was wondering if she would want to go with me today. I have some plans and I need some help." George butts in.

"Sure why not. What are we doing."

"Angelina." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

"Oh! I will definitely help."

"Thank you Y/N."

"You're welcome. I have to pick something up anyway."

"Wait what?" Fred asked.

"I have to get something. So while i'm out helping George with things i'm going to pick it up."

"Oh ok. Have fun, okay?"

"Okay!"

After breakfast I ran upstairs and changed into the outfit of the day. I wore black jeans, white cropped shirt and a blue flannel. Afterwards I threw my hair into a ponytail and threw on some black ankle boots.

I ran back downstairs and George was already ready.

"Damn you change fast."

"And that was the quickest i've seen you get ready."

"Oh shut it." I say hitting him in the shoulder.

"Ow." He mumbles.

"Love the outfit." I hear from behind me and arms snake around my waste.

"Bloody fucking hell Fred! If you don't stop doing that i'm going to put a bell on you!"

"Oh please do."

"No!"

George is laughing under his breath.

"If you don't stop laughing and walk through that front door." I say looking at him.

"Ok okay i'm going!" He says walking.

Fred turns me around and kisses me.

"Please try not to kill my brother today."

"I'll try." I joke.

"Have fun love." He says as I walk out the door.

We start walking deciding not to apparate just yet.

"So where are we going?"

"The mall."

"Alright, just place I needed to go."

"Do you mind me asking what you need to pick up."

"A bracelet for Fred. It says something in the inside of it. I will show you the bracelet but you'll have to wait till i give it to him, to know what it says."

"Okay. Give me your hand."

We link arms and apparate to the nearest place with no muggles.

"So the first thing I need to know is what to get a girl."

"Get her jewelry. I can assure you that most girls love it."

"Okay."

We walk into this jewelry shop. The one that I needed as well. George started walking around the store looking while I walked up to the front. The girl who was up there looked really nice.