Chapter 81: Much needed

Not proofread. Slight almost smut at the end (fingering).

Your POV:

"Lucius Malfoy."

"What but I thought he was in Azkaban?" I shouted loudly and confused.

"Shh.Supposedly he got out early." My mum answered.

"Does Draco know about this. I bet he helped him."

"I wouldn't go around assuming things sweetheart but it's possible he could've."

"I thought that maybe Draco would join the good side. I mean did you see the look he gave when you-know-who wanted him to join the bad side."

"Yes. But it could've all been a fake. Anyway we still need more proof and a lot of other things to confirm if he's really the person that did this."

"If he is so help me I'll-."

"It's okay Y/N. They'll handle it alright?" My dad intervened again.

"Alright I trust them." I said with a sigh.

"Good. Now it's getting late. Go home, eat and we will update you with any farther details."

"Can I tell the others?"

"I wouldn't." My sad answers.

"Just because we don't know for sure if it's him or not. And we don't want everyone pissed off or angry all the time. Also definitely not wanting anyone to attack Draco or go after the family."

"I know. Alright I'll keep this a secret for now."

"Thank you sweetheart."

Hugging my parents and heading back home I tried to calm myself. I couldn't let Fred know about this. Or could I? No, I was told not to. But he's my husband. Maybe I will and just have to make sure he doesn't rage over it. It's all going to be okay.

Walking into the flat Fred was now on the floor with Gideon on the play mat cooing.

"I see you two are having fun still."

"You're back." He says getting up and kissing me. "Did you find out who it was?"

I sit back down with him and pick up Gideon. Who ends up staring at my chest.

"Someone's hungry." I chuckle.

"I fed him I swear."

"I know but he's a baby. He's always hungry."

"I know."

I lift up my shirt and allow Gideon to start nursing and look back at Fred.

"What's wrong?"

"I was told not to tell anyone who it might be."

"Well then dont tell me darling."

"But I want to. I'm so mad I didn't think this could happen. But I know if I'm mad then you'll be. And we can't have that because we can't go around attacking the person or their family."

"If you do chose to tell me I'll try my hardest to not get too mad."

"If only it was that simple." I sigh.

"My love it's okay."

"It was Lucius."

"Does Draco know." He asked turning to completely face me.

"I'm not sure."

"If he does I'll be the one in Azkaban."

"See we can't be mad. We don't know if it's the truth yet. Even if my dad did see blonde hair."