Chapter 76: Finding our forever home

*This chapter has very descriptive housing lmfao I got too into it. So if it gets boring skip the middle but you won't really understand the end if you do. NOT PROOFREAD*

Your POV:

"They will i'm sure."

"It's going to be crazy if we find our forever home today."

"It will but we do have to keep in mind that if we find one, we still have an inspection and everything if its not a connected flat."

"Yep. Well shouldn't we be getting ready to leave in five minutes."

"Yes."

"Have a good day you guys let us know how it goes."

"We will."

I grab the baby carrier and a blanket. Smoothly picking up Gideon I place him in the carrier. A little whine left his mouth and he stretched slightly as I strapped him in. Good thing he didn't wake up or this would be a fun time.

Leaving the shop and diagon alley we made our way to the houses using a cab. We had an estate agent meet us at the first house. It was like apartments we seen in Florida. But it's flats as what we call them.

Getting out of the car I looked at Fred. "We are going to need a car."

"That's the next plan. Trust me with the shop we have enough for it." He says pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Hey, Y/N and Fred Weasley?" The lady asked.

"Yep." We confirmed.

"Okay so this is the first one. It is a flat as we can see but the inside is very beautiful. Right this way." She continues.

We walked through walkway of flowers and grass to the stairs. The flat we were looking at was on the second floor. When we got to the door she opened it with a key and we walked in.

"Wow."

The walls of the flat were a bright white and as soon as you walk in, in front of us was a balcony. Walking forward to the left was a kitchen. The cabinets and drawers were white with a marble counter top. There was a lot of living area before the start of the sliding doors for the balcony. On the right, down a little farther was the first room.

This room had walls that were a very light grey almost a white and the carpet was white. Hanging from the ceiling was a gold lantern looking thing. As well as it being connected to the balcony and having a balcony of its own. We walked into the bathroom that was on the wall to the left. The walls were a bright white and the counter tops of the sink were black, On the wall a grey marble mirror.

After looking around we went to the final room. The room had a darker grey wall color and the carpet was a light tan color. The bathroom had grey cabinets but on the top white, and a dark gray wood back wall.

The balcony had brick walls to the side and had a view of a garden down below. As well as seeing the master bedroom.

After looking around and looking at the place we decided to get some information on it.

"So this is a two bedroom and two bath flat. With two balconies. This one is for sale and runs at one hundred and seventy-three thousand pounds. The down payment would be six thousand pounds." The agent explains.

"Alright thank you." I answer back.

"Where is the next one located so I can give the location to the cab driver."

"I can transport you if you'd like. That way you don't have to pay for cabs all day." She replies.

"Oh, that would be appreciated."