Chapter 24: Return to Hogwarts *smut*

I'm so sorry i didn't write the entire break. . Don't worry summer will make up for it❤️ Also Merry Christmas you guys. Yes i am a writer that writes on Holidays😌 CONSENT IS KEY

A few days later is was time to head back to Hogwarts. I knew one thing for sure.

I was going to miss my family.

The day we get back to Hogwarts I unpack. Then walk to Fred's room and jump into his bed.

"Whoa you almost landed on me. Even though I wouldn't have minded." Fred says.

"Well i'm just happy to be back here.I mean i'm not but I am. I love Hogwarts but despise Umbridge."

"Yea same here." He says pulling me on top of him.

"I've missed your touch. I need you
Y/N." He whispers.

I look at George then pull Fred in for a kiss.

"Hey! I'm right here!" George exclaims.

"Well then leave." Fred says.

"Fine. Come get me when you two get done." He says walking out.

Immediately Fred locks the door and uses the silencing spell.

"Do you want to?" He asked.

"Yes." I say desperately.

"Merlin it's been way too long. I'm going to fuck you until you only know my name."

The only thing that left my mouth was a moan.

"I already have that much of an effect on you. Brilliant. Now stand and strip princess." He says sitting on the edge of the bed.

I stand up and strip until i'm only in  my black lace bra and matching underwear.

"Merlin princess did you wanna be fucked today?" He growled.

Yet again the only thing that left my mouth was a moan. He suddenly grabbed my neck.

"Use your words when I ask you a question."

"Y-yes." I stutter out.

"You're such a slut. But my slut." He says pulling my underwear down.

Suddenly he pulled me onto his thigh.

"Ride my thigh and do not stop until I tell you to."

I start grinding my hips and immediately gasp at the shock being sent through my body.

"Getting off from just my thigh. What a slut." He says grabbing my neck and kissing me.

I start moaning his name over and over because it felt so good. I laid my head in the crook of his neck a moaning mess.

"God princess I can feel your juices through my pants. Are you enjoying this?"

"Y-yes Freddie." I stammer out in between moans.

He grabs my hips and starts moving them fast.

"Fr-Freddie i'm close p-please d-don't stop." I try to say but the end was dragged like a moan.

"Do you wanna cum princess?"

"Y-yes please."

"Go ahead." He says still guiding my hips.

I release shaking and moaning his name like crazy. When I get down from my high he pulls me off.

"Knees now.".

When he says that I immediately go to my knees.

"Good girl. Now suck and don't use any hands." He says pulling his trousers and boxers down and his shirt off.