Chapter 68: Gender Reveal

*Not proofread. Nicely comment if you see something wrong and I'll fix it <3*

Your POV:

The next day Delta was at the window.

"It's seven in the bloody morning." I groaned.

I got up and opened the window. She had a letter from Hermione. I pet her head and she flew in and straight into her cage in the corner of the room.

The gender reveal is tomorrow. Me and Ginny were so excited we did a lot of it last night and we're going to continue tonight. If you want wear the color of the team you support like blue for boy or just wear an accessory with the color.

-Hermione and Ginny

"What do they want?" Fred asked.

"It's from Hermione and Ginny. Tomorrow's the gender reveal."

"Wait what? You gave the envelope to them yesterday."

"Apparently they were too excited to hold back and did most of it last night. They're doing final touches today." I say crawling back into bed.

"Wow. How are we going to keep our minds off of it all day?"

"Well you're going to work because I'll be fine and I'll be here or the kitchen."

"Sounds like a plan. Make sure to come and get me if you need anything."

"I will but for now you still have an hour. So let's use it wisely."

I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

An hour later he got up and went to work.

"See you during my break." He says kissing me on the way out.

I sat up on the bed and decided to watch some Netflix because sleep isn't what I'm getting. It's weird. When Fred's around or cuddling me, the baby is still and doesn't really kick. But when he isn't it's like a kicking match inside my stomach.

I watched Netflix for a while until I got hungry and it was a minute until Fred's break. Let's hope I could get up. I'm not exactly hungry my mind is on the gender reveal but mostly on this baby who thinks kicking is funny.

I get out of bed and immediately feel dizzy. Fuck. The door opened and Fred had walked in.

"Dizzy?" He asked coming over to make sure I get back on the bed.

"Yea. I went to get food but I can't."

"No problem. I'll go get some for you."

"Thank you Freddie."

"No problem."

"I need to write to Luna and some others. Do you want to help?"

"Like who?"

"Dean, Seamus, Luna and Angelina. I would say Neville but I heard Luna and Neville moved in together."

"Oh-. Yea of course."

He left the room to get food and came back to write a little. It only took about fifteen minutes to write all the letters. He got up and attached them to Deltas feet and she set off.

"Can you come put your hand on my stomach?"

"Yes why?"

"This baby of ours is definitely a kicker. It's only calm when you're around. I can handle it but I'm growing annoyed."

He lets out a laugh and lays his hand on my stomach. I felt a little bit of relief when the kicking stopped.

"Hmm so this baby might be a daddy's baby."