Chapter 18: "Voldemort is on the move."

Chapter 18:

I woke up the next morning in Fred's arms. I rolled over and the clock read 7:00. When I realized it's breakfast time I turned back around to face Fred.

"Freddie my love it's time to get up." I whispered moving my hand through his hair.

"Mm what time is it?" He groans.

"7 am."

"Merlin princess you let me sleep this long. It's breakfast time." He says sitting up slowly.

"Good morning Freddie and I didn't let you i just woke up." I said planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Well good morning to you too. Now let's get dressed and head to the hall." He says getting out of bed extremely tired.

"Hey Freddie?" I questioned.

"Yes my love?"

"When did you fall asleep?"

"Between four and five this morning."

"Alright nope you're going back to bed until classes start. I'll come get you 30 minutes before class starts." I say leading him back to the bed.

"Thank you darling.I'll see you in a little bit ." He says then immediately falls asleep.

I head down to the dining hall and meet up with Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Harry.

"Hey you guys." I said walking up to the table.

"Hey Y/N where is Fred?" Hermione questions.

"Oh um he went to bed around five this morning so i'm giving him a bit more sleep."

"That's good. But Y/N do you know why he stayed up?" Ron chimes in.

"Nope."

"Well-." Ginny is interrupted my Harry.

"Well maybe he stayed up to protect you." Harry said.

"That's what I was going to say smart one." She says blushing. "Anyway how did you not see the way he was looking at you yesterday while Harry was talking about Lord Voldemort?" She continues.

"I don't know but was he that concerned?"

"Yes Y/N. I know this is a sensitive topic for you but last year after Cedric died. I told him he was the first person to know that it was Voldemort. The look on his face was horrible. Y/N he really loves you and will do anything to protect you. Including staying up all night." Harry adds.

"Aw Harry. I didn't know. But i need to talk to him. He can't be doing that every night for this entire year."

"Good idea Y/N but please be careful. We know he's over protective." Hermione says.

"I will you guys. Everything will be better."

Then I hear some one behind me.

"Hello everyone." I hear Luna say as i turn around.

"Hi Luna."

"Hi Y/N. Do you mind if I borrow Harry?" She asks.

"Of course not he's not my property haha."

"Okay thanks." She says as Harry walks away with her.

"I don't know but it's weird. Like they both seen something pulling the carriages yesterday."

"There is nothing though." I say.

"Exactly." Ron chimes in.

After we're finished eating I run up to wake Fred up.I take off my robe putting it on the chair in his room and walk over to him.