Chapter 70: Self-Care

*Not PR*

Your POV:

I woke up at eight in the morning. Something felt wrong. I don't feel happy to be up.

"Good morning, love." Fred says from the side of the bed. He was getting dressed to work. "Our new worker is coming in."

"Who is it?" I say mumbling.

"You'll see. Are you okay? You don't look happy."

"Oh, I'm okay."

"Alright. I'll be in the shop. Are you working again today?"

"Yep. I'm going to get dressed."

"Okay. I love you." He says kissing me.

"I love you too."

He walked out and I walked to the bathroom. I changed into some clothes but wasn't feeling them. So I changed. I didn't feel them either. Am I getting ugly? I felt tears start threatening to come out. I took a deep breath and started to brush my hair maybe that will help. I put it up but still didn't feel better. I ripped the hair tie out of my hair and tears of frustration and sadness starting falling down my face.

"I forgot some-. Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" Fred says walking in on me.

"I don't know. I don't feel pretty anymore. My hair doesn't look good up or down. My outfits don't look good on me anymore. Not even my uniform. Am I getting ugly because of this pregnancy?"

"No, no no. Don't think like princess. You're perfect. You're beautiful no matter how your hair is or what you wear. Here let me help you, hand me your brush."

He starts brushing my hair while I watch him in the mirror. He was being gentle and brushing all the knots I caused by putting it up and taking it back down. After he was done he set the brush on the counter.

"See, you look beautiful. Your hair is all brushed and you look amazing in this outfit." (You guys chose I'm not dealing with the hate DMs right now I'm too happy)

I started sniffling to keep my self from crying. He turned me around and hugged me, holding my head to his chest.

"Darling, I promise you look amazing. This is just your hormones."

"I know. I cant wait till this is over."

"I know, but just think that this will be worth it when you have a little boy in your hands."

"Yea. It'll be worth it." I say looking up at him smiling.

"There's that smile. Let's take these tears away." He says wiping his thumbs on the sides of my face wiping the tears. "How about this. Our new worker arrived early. Gorge is helping him. I'm taking you out today. How about we get your nails done then we can do whatever you want?"

"What about work? We've taken a lot of time back."

"George would be a git to not understand my love. If Angelina was pregnant I'd help with the shop. But now that we have another person then he has help."

"That's true. Can you help put my shoes on?"

"Of course." He laughs a bit and kisses my forehead.

After getting the finishing touches ready we head to the kitchen. I ate some food and we went down to the store.

"Ron?" I ask.

"Hey Y/N."

"You're our new worker?" I ask smiling.

"Yep. I offered to help."