Chapter 33: Luke

*Todays been a rough mental day. I'm sorry if there is any mistakes❤️*

Your POV:

The next morning I rolled over and the clock read 6AM. The realization that I would be leaving Fred consumed me. Fred could tell by the look on my face.

"Love, I can see the sadness in your eyes. Harry,Ron and Hermione will be there, okay?" He mumbles sitting up and pulling me close and puts his chin on the top of my head.

"I know Freddie. I'm just going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too love. But we'll see each other during the breaks."

"Yea." I say getting emotional.

"Hey, i'll write to you whenever I can okay? I'll always been here no matter." He says cupping my face and kissing me.

"Okay Freddie. I have to head downstairs to eat and pack."

"Nope. You'll pack and i'm going to go cook." He says getting up and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Alright." I said as he walked out the door.

I packed everything I needed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

The smell of bacon and eggs filled the air.

"Wow it smells amazing babe."

"The food will be better."

"I definitely can tell that."

"Well here try it for yourself." He says handing me a plate of food.

I took a bite of the eggs. It was better then the way I made them.

"Merlin how did you cook this good?" I questioned giggling.

"One,ouch. Two, i'm not sure."

"It was joke and well now you can start cooking because this is amazing."

"I might actually start cooking."

"Good morning! Why does it smell so good?" Hermione asked coming down the stairs.

"Fred cooked." I replied.

"Wow." She said grabbing some food for herself. "Holy shit Fred, how did you cook this good?" She continued.

"Ouch again and i'm not sure I just have the energy to cook."

"Wait hold on. I just realized, aren't you supposed to be working?" I question.

"Oh, George and some of the people we hired are. I took today off to drop you off today." He answered.

"Ohh aw, i love you." I replied.

"I Love you more." He responded.

A little why later everyone else woke up and packed their things. The sky was a bit darker now. Ollivander's had been destroyed by death eaters and they took Ollivander.

On our way to the train station. Everyone was quiet. They knew it was getting dangerous.

When we got there Fred pulled me aside.

"I love you so much don't forget about that. Please eat I don't want a letter saying that you fainted. Finally please write to me, it's getting dangerous and I want to make sure you're good okay?" He says.

"Of course babe. I love you too and I promise to eat."

He pulled me in for a quick but passionate kiss.

"Bye Freddie I love you."

"Bye my love."

Ron,Harry,Hermione and Ginny and I walked to the platform. When we get their Ginny got her Pygmy Puff and put it on her shoulder.Then went with Dean to their cart.