Chapter 62: The Dress

*Not pr*

Your POV:
*Time skip 3 weeks*

The past three weeks have been getting worse. I'm getting sick a lot of every morning. Surprisingly not this morning.

I'm going dress shopping with the girls today to find my wedding dress.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" Fred asked kissing my forehead.

I haven't been working the past three weeks either. Fred thinks i'm going to die or something. But I understand he's just looking at for me.

"Actually pretty good."

"That's great. Then I can do this." He says kissing my lips this time.

"You can do that anyway. I'm not sick Freddie."

"I would kiss you even if you were sick. I'm just playing." He laughs pecking my lips again.

"Today's the day I go to find my dress."

"And the day I go get suits with the boys. Godric I wish I could come to see your dress."

"I know. Sadly you can't. I don't get to see your suit either ya know."

"You've seen me in a suit before."

"You've seen me in a dress before."

"Nice try. Wedding and Yule Ball dresses are different. Luckily we get to sleep in a little bit today. The weekend staff are working today."

"Good." I say rolling over and falling asleep.

I woke up and seen that Fred was still there. This time just looking at me.

"I fell asleep didn't i?"

"Yes you did." He laughs.

"What time is it." I said face planting into the pillow.

"It's noon."

"I have to be at the Burrow in an hour."

I get up and pulled his hoodie over my tank top.

"Breakfast?"

"Yep."

"Wait here i'll go make it. If you want go to a shower."

I took his suggestion and went to take a shower. It felt nice not being sick today.

After I got out I threw on my outfit. It was just a plan blue shirt and some black jeans.

"Here's breakfast." Fred said walking in with two plates of food.

"Thank you Freddie." I thank kissing him.

I have to remember to keep the pregnancy a secret. Not tell Ginny nor Hermione. Nobody. If I feel sick I just have to make an excuse.

Pushing those thoughts aside all I could think about was if I was going to find the perfect dress.

There was a knock and George walked in. He learned to knock the hard way.

"How are you feeling Y/N?"

"I'm doing good this morning actually."

"That's great! I'm sure you're going to find your dress today. I'm hoping we all get suits figured out today as well."

"It's going to be a long day but it's going to be worth it."

"Definitely." Fred joins in.

After about thirty minutes Fred gets dressed and we head to the Burrow. Walking out the place was full. But someone I didn't notice them. OH!