Chapter 15: The Order

*couple weeks later on August 12*

Your POV:

I woke up in Fred's arms because I snuck in again last night. Once every couple days we sneak in together because it's hard sleeping without each other. But this time Hermione didn't wake me up I was woken up by...,

"Y/N what are you doing?" My dad asked.

"Dad please quiet down Fred's sleeping." I whispered.

"Please tell me you guys didn't do anything last night." 

"Dad I promise that we didn't do anything last night."

"Phew okay." He says back.

Then my mum walks in.

"Aww look at them cuddled up together." She whispers.

"Hi mum. Dad is concerned even tho I told him we didn't do anything. I just haven't been able to sleep without him so we cuddled last night."

"Remus. Trust your daughter. You can clearly see with his arms wrapped around her nothing happened.I mean you know how much they love each other. We used to do this when we were younger."

"Tonks you weren't supposed to say that. But yea I guess he does take care of her and love her a lot. Fine i'll let it slide. But Y/N please tell us next time."

"Okay dad I will. Now can you please go so we can sleep a little bit more we have nothing to do today." I say.

"Yes darling. Enjoy your sleep." He says back.

"Love you Y/N." My mom says.

"Love you too mum." I say as she is walking out the door. I roll over and look at him with his eyes slightly open.

"mmm." He groans.

"It's okay Freddie go back to sleep. I'm sorry they woke you up." I say kissing him softly. He falls back asleep instantly and his grip around me tightens. Then I fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake up to Fred moving and saying something.

"Wake up darling. It's time to get up." He says moving the hair out of my face.

My eyes opened and saw him in front of me. I automatically starting smiling.

"Well someone's happy."

"I woke up next to you Freddie. Of course i'm happy. I love you."

"I love you too love." He says planting a soft kiss on my lips. Then kissing my forehead. "Now come on we need to head downstairs."

"Mm I don't want to walk."

"Well you are going to." He says laughing.

"Fine." I say getting up.

He grabs my hand and we head downstairs.

"Finally you two are up. Jeez you sleep a lot." Ron exclaims.

"Serious Ron you can't be talking. How many times do you eat a day? Oh wait you don't stop!" I spit back laughing.

"Okay you got me there." He says and everyone in the room started laughing.

Sirius walks in and looks confused.

"What's going on here? Why is everyone laughing?" He asks.

"Oh Y/N just basically roasted Ron." Fred says laughing.

"Ohh."

"Yea sorry Ron." I say trying to contain my laughter.

"It's alright i know it was just jokes." He replies.