Chapter 48: Are They Secrets?

*A/N 7th year is shorter amount of chapter because there are more words. Also because i'm trying my absolutely hardest to make the war really long. This is gonna hurt. The war is in chapter 49- something. I might make it 2 chapters we shall see :)* Enjoy this for now.

Your POV:

*Time Skip of 3 months. Life was getting worse. Everything was darker and more upsetting.*

I woke up to a letter from Fred on my bed. When did Errol come or who delivered this? Whatever I just decided to open it.

Good morning Love, sorry I haven't wrote in almost three months i've been busy. I don't know if you know but i'm a part of the order now. I need to do this to keep you safe. We are working on things. I hate to say this but there is going to be a war. I need to you to stay calm and don't tell anyone. As soon as I get any updates on the trio I will let you know. Please don't freak out. I am coming to visit tomorrow. I will see you then darling. I love you so much.

Yours,
Freddie

Wow that hit. I know he had to join to keep me safe. But that puts him in danger and I can't lose him. I start tearing up at the fact there is a war and he will be apart of it.

"Y/N?" I hear Ginny say.

"Oh um hey." I say trying to wipe my eyes.

"No don't. What's wrong?" She says hugging me.

"I-it's Fred. I can't tell you exactly what he said but-. Ginny he is a part of the order."

"Oh Y/N. He is strong. You've seen him and George in action. Remember fifth year?"

"Yea but Gin that was fireworks and a bitch teacher. This is going to be a very dark wizard."

"Wait- there's a war isn't there."

"Y-y-yes." I start crying again.

"Hey it's okay." She says hugging me tighter.

"Y/N what's wrong?" I hear the familiar soft voice. Shit it was Bella. She can't see me like this.

"Oh- hi Bella."

"Hi." She said concerned.

"Y/N just misses her boyfriend,she's okay." Ginny reassures.

"You sure?"

"Yes Bella. I'm okay I promise." I say wiping my eyes and getting up. "You want to go get some chocolate pudding for breakfast?"

"Yes!" She says happily.

"Alright let me change then we shall go. Okay?"

"Okay."

I get dressed and me,her and Ginny head to the Great Hall for breakfast. As we were going she was running and laughing. Her laugh was everything. But it stung my heart knowing what's happening. Well I don't know exactly when but hopefully not soon.

When we get there she hugs me and runs to her table.

"You okay?" Ginny asked.

"Oh. Yea just seeing her happy hurts me." I reply.

"Who hurt you?" Neville says sitting in front of me.

"Oh-um don't worry about it Neville."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Y/N. You know you can always tell us anything right?" Luna says from beside me.

"I know Luna. I'm sorry I need to go." I say getting up and running back to the room.