Chapter 21: Y/N

Your POV:

"Will you two get up!" George exclaims.

I groaned and rolled over to look at the clock.

"Shit! Freddie get up we have practice  in twenty minutes. Harry will kill us if we're late." I say.

"Finally one of you is up."

"Why can't we just skip it today?" Fred groans.

"I'm not sure Freddie. Maybe because Voldermort is on the loose and trying to target something. It could be us ya know?" I say back.

"I think you should listen to your girlfriend Fred." George says walking out.

Fred turns and tucks himself back into bed.

"Frederick Gideon Weasley. If you do not get out of this bed right now, no kisses or touching for a month."

"Fine! Okay i'm up."He exclaims getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"Thank you!"

"You're not welcome! Was the full name really necessary?"

"Well let's see if I didn't you would of most likely gone back to sleep." I say tying my tie.

"Yes that's true my love." He says finally waking up out of his tired daze.

We finish getting ready and head down to the Room Of Requirement.

"Almost late again!" Harry exclaims.

"I know i'm sorry. Fred wouldn't get out of bed I had to threaten him with something." I reply out of breath.

"Well in that case Fred. We are continuing last nights lesson. You will be going against Luna." Harry explains.

"Easy." Fred mumbles.

Him and Luna walk up and away from each other. Yet again before he could speak Luna stunned him. Then I walk over to him.

"Easy huh?"

"Oh be quiet. Help me up actually."

"Nah you're good." I say walking away to Luna.

"Nice one Luna!"

"Thanks Y/N! I thought you'd be upset I stunned your boyfriend."

"No. Of course I wouldn't be. he needed that lesson anyway."

"True." She replies.

After a few more people stun each other it's time for class. As we're walking though Fred and George pull me aside.

"Hey. We need a favor." They say together.

"Of course what is it?"

"Filch saw us and now he sits outside the wall every night." Fred says.

"Yea, we caught him yesterday. We might put a box of fever fudge or something like that on his desk." George adds.

"Sounds like a good idea you guys but why am I needed?"

"Well we need you to watch the hallways while we do it." George says.

"He always leaves his stuff outside the room for a few before he returns. We are planning on doing it tonight but we might just put it in his office instead ." Fred interrupts continuing the words.

"Alright so tonight before practice meet you guys here and watch the hallways?" I respond.

"Yep." They say in sync.

"Wait look Filch just put another rule up." George whispers.

"They're submitting us to questioning." Fred stammers.