Chapter 63:

*Not pr. I'm now in a wrist brace haha. So I use my microphone.*

*Tike skip of 9 days*

Your POV:

The next morning everyone was up and moving. Tomorrow is my bachelorette party and the girls and I haven't planned anything. Fred decided not to have a bachelor party. He said that getting drunk and going to a bar isn't something he wants to do right now. The secret of the pregnancy and the wedding is getting to him. As well as the shop. Now that I'm not working him and George have been working a lot. It's not that I don't want to, just early stages of the pregnancy suck. The good thing is today they have a new employee taking my place till I want to come back. But I told them that if the person works hard we can keep them as a fourth week day worker. It's extra help why not take it.

Currently I was in the Burrows living room with Hermione, Ginny and Angelina. I have no idea where Luna is. We're supposed to be planning the party. I can't go out to drink obviously so I have to make an excuse.

There was a chirping at the window and I turn to see Delta. She held a letter in her mouth.

"Delta. Hey,girl." I say walking over to her grabbing the envelope. She rubbed her beak on my hand and flew off.

"Delta. I love her name." Hermione says.

"Thank you. It was all Fred's idea again."

"That's my brother. Always having great ideas." Ginny responds.

I opened the letter. It was from Luna.

"She can't come today. She said to write her what we plan and she will meet us there tomorrow."

"Alright. Let's get to planning."

"So I'm taking it as you don't want to do anything with alcohol." Hermione states.

"Yep. I'm just not in the mood for anything like that. The wedding stress is getting to me."

"That's alright. How about we do a spa day maybe." Ginny suggest.

"Yea. We could do our nails, get lunch, then maybe do some shopping for decor." Angelina responds.

"Sounds perfect."

"Well that was fast." Hermione laughs.

"Very. It's more of a girls day it's fun. More fun than going to get drunk."

"That's true."

The next day:

I woke up just a little early to make sure I wasn't too sick. I'm hoping that I wouldn't be. The fact that someone could find out before the wedding stresses me. Yes, it's wrong to keep it from them but it's what I'm doing.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water running down my body felt better than ever. I closed my eyes and just focused on the water for a minute.

Another surprising day of feeling good. After the shower I brushed my teeth and threw on one of Fred's sweater not wanting to get ready just yet. I'm not sure exactly but I'm wearing today but I'll figure that out later.

When I walked out of the bathroom Fred was awake.

"Good morning darling." He mumbles.

"Good morning Freddie." I chuckle getting into bed.

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. The other on my stomach.

"Cuddles with my favorite two."

"Aw."

There was a sound as if someone just used floo. But I ignored it. Then Fred's door opened. Hermione and Ginny walked in. Fred moved his other hand to around my waist as well.