Chapter 34: Sixth Year.

*You'll see why this is the photo soon.*

Your POV:

I lie awake at 5 AM wondering when break will be here. Yes today is the first day of school but with this suspicious new kid and not having Fred i'm getting uneasy.

An hour and a half later Hermione and Ginny get up. We're roommates as usual.  Ginny got up quick,grabbed her Pygmy puff, got dressed and ran out the door.

"Going to hangout with Dean, see you guys later!" She exclaimed.

"That girl." Hermione groaned.

"Well Mione she supposedly loves him." I respond.

"I know. I'm going to take a shower."

She shuts the door.

I was getting ready when I heard an owl hit the window. Did Fred really send Errol. When I walked over to the window it was Errol holding a letter.

"Thank you." I said and grabbed the letter and he flew off.

The note said:

Good morning Love, hope last night went well. I had a rough time sleeping without you but it'll all be worth it when you graduate. The shop is going quite well,we have more staff with us now. Please make sure to eat and stay safe. Write me back when you can. I love and miss you already. 

Love,
          Fred.

P.S yes i had to send Errol because you don't have an owl.

I smile but get sad knowing how tough this is going to be, but at the same time knowing he will write a lot.

Hermione gets out of the shower and we finally get ready and head to the Great hall.

"Good morning." Ron says happily.

"What's got you so happy?" I question.

"Probably the food." Hermione chimes in.

"Hey Y/N why did Luke come up to you last night?" Harry questioned.

"You seen that?" I questioned.

"Everyone did."

"Shit. Well he said I was beautiful and that Neville talks a lot about me. He asked me out but I told him about Fred."

"And?"

"It didn't phase him at all. Harry what happens if he tries to do things to split me and Fred apart?" I ask worriedly.

"Y/N with us that won't happen.Just be careful about what you drink and eat. Okay?" Harry answers.

"Okay."

"Speaking of the devil." Hermione. says and you look over.

Luke was walking to you in his Hufflepuff robe.

"Good morning Y/N how'd you sleep?" He questioned.

Hermione, Ron and Harry rolled their eyes.

"Good, you?"

"I slept well thanks. Would you like to hang after classes today?"

"Sure why not."

"Great see you later." He says walking away.

"Y/N what the bloody hell was that! Your worried about him doing something and then you're going to hang out with him?" Ron asked.

"Ron do you not understand that if I act scared around him it'll make him feel powerful. But if I hang with him he won't know I know he's doing something."