Chapter 37: Slughorns Party

Fred's POV:

I open my eyes the next to see Fred asleep.

"Freddie, you have to get up. I have class and you have to go." I whisper putting my hand through his hair.

"Mm, I need to protect you from him." He groaned.

"I will be okay. I'll find a way to get rid of him. You have a shop to get to."

"I know my love. Promise me you'll be safe."

"I will babe."

He kisses me and gets out of bed and gets dressed. Then walks over to me.

"I love you so much. I'm going to continue to write you more since I found out about this douche bag. I can't believe he's in Hufflepuff and he's Nevilles brother."

"I love you more and i'll write back.But me neither. He can't be blood related to Neville and well not all Hufflepuffs are loyal you know."

"That's true. I have to head to work. Have a good day." He says kissing me and walking away. I get up and change.

"Y/N? What did he mean knowing about a douche bag." Ginny asked.

"Oh um nothing." I say putting my shoes on.

"Don't hide it from us." Hermione states.

"I can't tell you guys right now! I'll be fine." I say walking out.

After breakfast I walk to Potions with Ron and Harry.

"Hermione is upset." Harry states.

"Look, I can't help it if she's got her knickers in a twist. What Lav and I have, well , let's just say, there's no stopping it.It's chemical. Will it stop? Who knows? Point is, I'm a free agent." Ron replies.

I hold back what I was going to say and walk into potions.

During classes Luke was non-stopping staring at me.  It was very uncomfortable knowing that he was the one doing this to me. The thing is I couldn't avoid him or he will know Fred told me. He started walking towards me.

"Hey Y/N. I'm pretty sure by the look you've been having, Fred told you. I know he would because you're the love of his life. That's okay as long you two don't tell anyone else. However if you go to Slughorn's party with me, i'll stop these flashbacks of yours." He warns.

"Okay fine Luke, i'll go to the party with you. But please just make them stop."

"Alright you've made a good choice. See you there." He says walking out.

After classes I was in the library with Harry and Hermione. Ron was with his girlfriend. Hermione was ranting about him though.

"He's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes. I really couldn't care less. Was I under the impression he and I would be attending Slughorn's Christmas party?Yes. Now, given circumstances, i've had to make other arrangements." She says walking up and down the library isles putting books up angrily.

"Have you?" Harry asked.

"Yes why?" Hermione asked back.

"I just thought, seeing as neither of us can go with who we'd really like to.. we should go together, as friends." Harry suggest.

"Why didn't I think of that. Who are you guys with?" She asked.

"I'm sadly going with Luke." I say looking down.

"Y/N! You know he's dangerous. Those stupid flashbacks ONLY come up when you're around him and NOW you're going to the party WITH HiM." She exclaims in a whisper.