Chapter 50: Its the Day pt.2

*Not proofread*

Your POV:

We walked away from the ROR. We head down the stairs out of the castle.We stunned a lot of death eaters on our way. As well as almost getting hit by a giant.There was death eaters flying through the walls. Hogwarts was crumbling and some places on fire. I could see the Quidditch field on fire. We crossed over some passages and there she was. Dead. Lavender Brown. Ron's ex.

"No!" Hermione shouts and stuns him.

My second home is being destroyed and many people are being killed.We continued our way until we saw hundreds of dementors. How are we supposed to pass those? Suddenly a huge light shone and they all got taken out. We turned around. Aberforth. Dumbledores brother.

As soon as we took a certain turn I knew where we were going. The boat dock. The first years take boats and they dock there.

We took the long way down all the stairs to the place. I could see the outline of Voldemort inside. Snape was there too. He must be getting a new mission.

"Y/N down!" Harry mumbles and pulls me behind a boat on its side. We were outside the place.But with type of glass it was you could see us if we weren't behind the boat.

"Why is Snape here?" I ask.

"Voldemort thinks the elder wand belongs to Snape." Harry says.

"What?"

"Y/N. The elder wand responds to the person who disarms the owner. Dumbledore had it. Draco disarmed him and Snape killed him. So Voldemort things the elder wand responds to Snape."

"Oh my merlin. He's going to kill Snape, so the most powerful wand in the world responds to him. When in reality it answers to Draco."

"Well yes. Now it responds to me though. Because I disarmed Draco. It's hard to explain. I'll explain if we survive this."

I shook at his words. "If we survived this." What does that mean? Does Harry think we won't make it?

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand,my Lord in the last few hours alone." I hear Snape say.

Then the voice. Voldemort. I started breathing heavily. I'm feet away from the man who killed Harry's parents, who had Peter Pettigrew kill one of my best friends. I was mad and scared for my life. I wanted to kill him but he was too powerful against me. He walked closer to Snape. I could see him now.

"Y/N calm down." Hermione mumbles.

"No.No, I am extraordinary but the wand resists me." He says.

"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself said it. Tonight, when the boy comes. It will not fail you. I am sure of it. It answers to you and you only." Snape continues.

"Does it?"

"My Lord?"

"The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man,Severus. Surely you must know. Where does it's truly loyalty lie?"

"With you. Of course, my Lord."

The outside is glowing orange. Half of Hogwarts is mostly in flames. Flames were being thrown every second. The only part I didn't see touched was the Great Hall.

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because I am not it's true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. You have been a good and faithful servant, Severus. But only I can live forever."

"My Lord." Snape went to say.

The flick of wand could be seen through the glass. Snape had fallen against the glass. I think Voldemort slit his throat.