Goodbye ❤️

Alright hey guys. This isn't something I wanted to ever make. But I think some people have been able to tell I fell out of 'love' with Fred. I haven't shifted to him (I'm a shifter incase people forgot) in about 3 months. If you have my main insta you know I've been marvel shifting for about 7 months. I'm working on this book but it's hard when I have no motivation or feel nothing for the character. I'm hoping if I go back to my DR and be with him something will happen. Along with that it means that this book with most likely be on permanent hold. Some things I said but I know I didn't say much about was the chapters that were from certain chapters were MY experience. The dancing is snow and being dropped, Dancing in kitchen, a lot of it was. Except for The war and Gideon I haven't gotten that far in my DR. I just want to say a thank you to alll my readers. Waking up to amazing comments and "first" made everything. I laughed at your guys "where did everybody go." Comments during the smuts. This book helped me through a lot. Going over my A/Ns and seeing how bad things were sucks but I'm doing SO much better and I'm glad. But I want you to remember that you can always come to me for anything. My insta for this account is the same name weasleylover2004. And there I can give some my main account. I'm on here a lot.

Another thing is the hate. The "when are the next chapters" "You cant do that" "this is moving to fast"  "in the real world you can't  *do this*". It's aggravating really. I've made many announcements it takes hours to write a chapter and when you have no time it's hard. I love all my followers but the people like that make it hard to do nice things for them. These new readers i love you guys but your comments are just not it. Welcome to my book ofc and everything but if you think you write a better book with over 80 chapters and write for 5 months STRAIGHT and not stop and deal with that hate after 7 months. Go ahead. Go bout it I'll watch. But seriously I love you guys more than words explain but this book is done :) Maybe some day I'll continue but some things happen. -Em