Chapter 10: First day of Summer pt.2 *smut*

*CONSENT IS KEY*

Your POV:
He picks me up and tosses me on the bed climbing on top of me. I pull his shirt over his head breaking the kiss for a split second. I reach down and unbuckle his belt while he starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan quietly. He chuckles against my neck then starts leaving love bites down my chest. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down. I could see the look in his eyes he as looks at me up-and-down. I pull down his pants and see the tent that has formed. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra.Then immediately attaches his mouth to my left breast sucking on it and grabbing the other which made me arch my back. I palm him through his boxers as he groans. So I push him off and get on top of him.

"ooo I like this view." I giggled and pulled his boxers down and his hard member springs out which leads me to grab it and move my hand up and down once then running my thumb across the tip. Fred moans which motivates me more so I move my hand up and down in a small pace and reach up to kiss him.

"Please don't tease love I need you." That's all I needed to hear and I lick the tip and start bobbing my head up-and-down. "Fuck princess." he groans.He grabs my hair and puts it in a makeshift ponytail and makes my head go up and down till the tip hits the back of my throat and I gag. He does it repeatedly to where my eyes are watering and I look up to him innocently. "Shit," he says pulling out. "Your turn love." Then he pushes me down hooking his fingers around the edges of my underwear and pulling them down. He looked at me for consent and I mumbled an audible "yes."

He slid a finger down my slit causing me to moan.

"Wet for me already love?" He says. Leaning up to kiss me as he rubs my clit with his thumb. I arch my back and he used his other hand to hold me down. "Now if you wear anything like that again around everyone this will be so much worse. Okay darling?" I couldn't respond all that came out was a faint moan. He puts a finger in me making me moan loudly. Then adds another making me grab the sheets and bite my bottom lip. "Don't hold anything in love i can tell." He pulls his fingers out and i whimper at the lost of contact. But he slides down and hooks his hands around my thighs. One holds me down and the other starts circling my clit then he starts eating me out. "Ahh Freddie p-please don't s-stop." He chuckles against me and a vibration shoots up making me moan louder. He pulls away as i was close and climbs up to my face and kisses me. He reaches over the desk and puts on a condom then dips down to my ear and whispers, " You taste good darling and hearing you moan makes me want you more." He then pushes himself in me and i moan loudly. He stays in place for a minute and lets me adjust to his size because he's quite big. Then starts moving at a slow place making me moan deeply. "That's it princess moan for me." He speeds up making me grip the bed sheets and he starts groaning in my ear which turns me on more. After a while of hard thrust I feel a knot in my stomach. "Fre- Freddie i'm getting close." "Not yet love you don't release till i tell you to or you won't like what happens." I whimper but obey. After a bit longer i feel him twitch and he says , "Release with me darling." He releases groaning into my neck. I release with my legs shaking, back arching and moaning loudly. We both get down from our highs and he rolls over.

"Wow love that was great. But please don't wear anything like that again because i held back my very dominant side for you this time. I won't be able to next time."

"Okay Freddie i'll keep it noted."

He pulls me towards him kisses me then pulls the covers over us. I snuggle into his shoulder and fall asleep in the comfort of his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up around 6:45 am remembering the adults would be home around 7. I slightly try to get out of Fred's grip but he tightens it and groans.

"Stay longer princess."

"I can't Freddie the adults will be here in fifteen minutes and we still need to get our clothes on."