Chapter 31: Day 2 *SMUT*

*Ive never written a girl being a dom so it's not the best.Also happy new year❤️. It's your chance to start clean and fresh you got this. CONSENT IS KEY it was in the end of the last part btw*

Your POV:

I push my lips against his roughly and run my hands through his hair. He groans and kisses back. I push him on the bed and crawl on top of him.

"I like this view so far." He says grabbing my hips.

"Nope. You don't get to touch." I say smacking his hands away.

"Wait why."

"Taste of your own medicine Freddie. If you touch me I will tie you up."

He groans but accepts it.

I pull his shirt over his head and attach my lips back to his lips deeply. Then move down to his jaw and neck. Leaving love marks and dark hickeys. He moans softly when I find his soft spot.

I run my hand down his toned chest slowly till I get to his waistband of his trousers.

"Please don't tease love."

"Shh."

I move down and pull his trousers and boxers down,then grab his dick and start pumping up and down.

"Shittt." He moaned.

"How about we play a game of you being quite." I say kissing him while still pumping him.

My hands are moving at a teasing pace and he's scrunching his eyes.

"Aw look at you wanting me to go faster so you can cum." I tease and start pumping him faster.

"Shit Y/N please let me cum." He moans moving around.

"No." I say stopping my hand motions.

"Stop teasing."

"You think that's teasing? I'll show you teasing."

I get off the bed and slowly take off my top and un clasp my bra. He sits up on the edge of the bed. I walk up to him and pull my jeans down. He grabs my waist and kisses me.

"Did you just touch me?"

"N-no sorry."

I push him down on the best and cast 'Incarcerous' and ropes tie his hands to the head board.

"Please babe let me go. I need to feel you please."

"Be a good boy and maybe I will." I say slowly dragging my panties down my legs.

I take him into my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down, pumping what I couldn't take.

He whimpers quietly.

Finally I go all the way down and his tip hits the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

"Fuckk." He moaned under his breath.

I hummed against him and he moaned louder. He started twitching and I take my mouth off.

"F-fuck come on." He stutters.

I lay on the side of him and spread my legs open. He looks over and I start rubbing myself.

"F-fuck Fred." I moan.

I start rubbing my self faster and arch my back.

"Oh Fred." I moaned louder.

Fred started moving and his dick looked painful.

"Please Y/N let me fuck you. I need to be inside of you."

"Patience Freddie." I stutter out close to my release.