Chapter 64: Married

*Its like so late at night. I proofread half of this. I'm SO sorry for mistakes. My wrist is killing me now. But enjoy <3. This might be one of my favorite chapters.*

Your POV:

It's the day before our wedding. Everyone's running around making sure everything is ready to prepare in the morning. People making sure outfits are laid out.

"Are you excited Y/N?" Hermione asked.

"Very. The only thing is I'm nervous and I'm kind of upset I can't sleep with Fred tonight."

"It's okay. Just think about the fun you will have tomorrow night." Ginny replies.

I bust into laughter.

"True true."

"See there's the smile. But what are you nervous for?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Oh-alright."

Today went by fast. It was already night time and everyone was getting ready for bed. Fred was sleeping at the flat and me at the Burrow. He told me to stay in Ginnys room because he's taking the suits to the flat.

After coming back he came in Ginnys room. She and Hermione were downstair.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yea. I'm just nervous about how George is going to tell them."

"It's okay he wouldn't do something crazy. He might do it during his best man speech."

"That could be a possibility."

"I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow beautiful." He says kissing me.

I kiss back not wanting him to go. But I let go.

As he left the door opened again and my parents walked in.

"Hey sweetie. Are you excited?"

"Very. Is this what it felt like when you guys got married?"

"Yep. The only thing that sucked was not seeing him all day." My mum answered.

"But it was all worth it when I seen her walking down the isle."

"Do you think Fred will be like that with me?"

"Absolutely!"

"Darling he gives you that look every time you walk into a room. He's madly in love with you."

"And I'm madly in love with him."

"Have you guys planned what you're doing for your honeymoon?"

"Uh no. We've been stressing too much that we forgot."

"That's okay. After the wedding you can think. They take place a day after the wedding and last as long as you want. But most last a week."

"I'll think tomorrow. Thanks."

"Goodnight sweetie." My mum says hugging me.

"Goodnight." My dad hugs after.

"Goodnight you guys."

After they left I climbed into the bed. I was almost asleep when.

"Heyy." I hear Ginny say.

"Gin." I groaned.

"Sorry were you sleeping?"

"Almost."

"Sorry about that. We're coming to bed now so we won't bother you."