Chapter 44: Weasley Wizarding Wheezes *Smut*

*Thank you for the photo girl <3 you know who you are.Also my normal phone has been taken because "Harry Potter distracts me." So i don't have it. I found my super old phone let's hope i can keep this one or else I can't post. CONSENT IS KEY*

Your POV:

The alarm woke Fred and I up  at 6AM.

"Mmmm no." I groan.

"Come on babe it's time to work." Fred whispers. He was already up.

"Why so early."

"Are you not used to getting up early at Hogwarts?"

"I am but my legs hurt from yesterday."

"Mine do too but we have to work come on,up."

"Fine."

"Good girl. Now get dressed, George went to grab donuts."

"Oo donuts."

"I knew you'd like that."

I got up and got into the uniform. Today I felt like wearing the pants today .

"You look great in the pants too babe."

"Thank you."

After I got ready and everything we head to the kitchen . And just in time.
George had walked in with the donuts as we left the hallway.

"Wow she did get up." George laughs.

"Did you guys have a bet or something?" I question.

"Noooo." They say together.

But I seen George hand Fred two galleons.

"I saw that! I would've gotten up eventually."

"Just eat darling." Fred laughs.

I ate three donuts and head down stairs to work. Today I was on customer service with helping and restocking. George was a cashier and Fred worked in the office I bet  he is going to be coming down a lot.

"Ready?" George asked.

"Ready."

He opened the store and George  waited for people to walk in. I started grabbing boxes and Fred kissed me then walked to the office on the second floor.

I grabbed two boxes of love potions. It felt like just yesterday I had this stand of them filled. Now it was like a hurricane came through and took them all. There was three left on the shelf.

"George?" I call his name.

"Yes?"

"How often do these sell?"

"Very often. You're not going to be surprised after a while. I've already restocked them last week."

"Oh my merlin."

"Yep. Oh a customer." He says walking back to the register. 

I started doing more until the box was empty. Opening the second box and putting them on the display.

The customer was a teenage girl maybe around Ginnys age.

"Excuse me can I get a love potion?"

"Of course. Take whatever you need i'm just restocking." I smile sweetly.

"Thank you." She says after grabbing two love potions.

By the time the second box was empty the display wasn't full. We only had one box left so i'm hoping it would fit.