Chapter 69: Work

*Not proofread. Politely comment if you see something <3*

Your POV:

"What is it?" He asked.

"Gideon Forge Weasley."

He looked at me dumbstruck. Like he had no words. His eyes looking into mine like he was searching for me to laugh and say it was a joke. He's always talked about naming a child after him.

"You alright?" I ask.

"Yea. I love the name darling. You don't feel pressured to name the baby after me right? I wouldn't want you to."

"Hey, I thought of it because of many reasons. I'm not pressured I promise."

He calmed down a bit and looked at me again. He looked confused this time.

"How do you know about Forge?"

"Oh I know about Gred and Forge." I laughed.

"How?" He laughed back.

"George told me about it one day. How Ron was talking to Harry and you guys chirped in saying that you guys had letters on yours. "We know we're Gred and Forge." That's what you guys said."

"Of course George would tell you that."

"I find it cute."

"So what made you want to name him after my middle name?"

"Well seeing as he already loves you that's one reason. The other is I feel like he'll be a mini you. You know running around causing trouble."

"I'll make sure of it."

"Frederick Gideon Weasley you will not."

"Okay okay. I'm just joking."

"You better be."

"Now try to get sleep. I haven't felt him kick in a few minutes." He says kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight Freddie."

"Goodnight my love."

The next morning I was feeling fine. I didn't want to exactly lay in bed all day and watch Netflix again. I might go back to work.

Fred was in the kitchen with George talking about the money. They wanted to start taking in muggle money in the shop. Not just galleons,knuts and sickles. I overheard them saying something about needing me.

For many reasons I had more knowledge on muggle things and how to use them.

I walked into the kitchen looking at the brothers leaning on the counter laughing.

"Good-morning Y/N hope we didn't wake you."

"You're fine George. I woke up on my own. My little boy here didn't wake me up either actually." I said looking at my stomach.

"Have you guys found a name yet?"

"We have." Fred chirped in.

"Can I know? I was the first one to know about the baby."

"Why not. His name is going to be Gideon Forge Weasley."

"Aw! You remember the story I told you of me and Fred in Harry's first year."

"Yes I do. It's cute and I wanted to use it. Then the first name is after Fred because the little guy already loves him more and I feel like he'll definitely act like Fred. You guys have been a huge part in my life so I named after you two."

"I doubt that he won't. I'll teach him some tricks myself. But thank you Y/N it means a lot to me."

"I don't think so. He won't be doing tricks."