Chapter 16: Hogwarts

Your POV:

"Princess time to get up." I hear Fred whisper. Then feel him place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Mm why do we have to get up." I ask.

"Because it's Harry's hearing. Even though we don't go my mum wants us up."

"Five more minutes?"

"Fine but only five darling."

Five minutes later we get out of bed and head downstairs to the others.

"Good morning everyone." I say.

"Good morning Y/N." Ginny says back.

"Harry left with Arthur just a few minutes ago. So we still have awhile until we figure if he's still in Hogwarts or not." Molly explains.

"Alright but until then I want food." I say looking at the pancakes.

Fred chuckles and pulls my chair out for me.

"Enjoy your food princess, i'm going to take a shower." He says kissing the top of my head then heading back upstairs.

"So Y/N how was your night?" My dad asked.

"Remus if you still think they did something you need to calm down." My mum chimes in.

"It was great dad. I was really tired
so he put his arms around me and I was out. Nothing happened I promise you."

"Good. Well i'm glad you had a great night." My dad says.

"Wish I had a great night." Sirius says.

"Sirius, you okay?" Ginny asked.

"No not really. My godson is in a hearing right now for HELPING a muggle. He could possibly be expelled from his dream school or as he calls it "home." And if i'm seen I could be brought back to Azkaban." Sirius answers.

"Listen Sirius. I know it's hard trust me I know. I may not be his family but he is my best friend and I care for him so much. I know for a fact that Harry will not be expelled. Dumbledore is there and the last witness is too, Harry has this. About the Azkaban thing, I promise you will be fine." I reply.

"Thanks Y/N."

"You're welcome. So where are Ron ,Hermione,and George?" I ask.

"George is in the other room watching muggle tv and Ron and Hermione said something about they aren't hungry." Molly replies.

"Oh ok." I say.

A few minutes later Fred comes down stairs with a box in his hand. All I could focus on though was his wet hair and rolled up sleeves.

"Earth to Y/N." He says, snapping me out of my gaze.

"Oh um sorry and don't call me by my name babe." I say.

"Sorry but I brought your birthday gift down for you." Fred says.

"OMG! Y/N it's your birthday." Sirius and Molly exclaim.

"I'm so sorry dear I didn't think of it. I didn't get you anything." She explains.

"Me neither." Sirius adds.

"Well me and your dad did but I don't know if we should give it to you now." My mum joins in.

"Everyone listen. It's alright you didn't get me anything this summer has been stressful for you guys. Especially after his return. You guys are focused on keeping us safe and that's all that matters to me." I say.

"Thank you Y/N." Sirius says.

"Of course." I say opening the present that Fred handed me. Before I opened it fully he sat beside me and watched me open it. I opened it and seen a bag of my favorite muggle candle and another box which was smaller. When the box opened a silver ring with the letter F was on it.