Chapter 14:Fred *smut*

Your POV:

The the next morning I woke up to nobody in the room. I groaned because I didn't want to get up. But after much debating with my mind I head downstairs. As I was heading down someone hugged me from behind

"Good morning princess,how did you sleep?" Fred questions.

"Good morning babe and I slept well.How did you sleep?"

"Oh I slept great. But I have something you might be interested in."

"What is it?"

"Follow me to my room."

We walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"So yesterday when you went out Hermione and Ron were acting a bit weird. Has Hermione told you anything?"

"No but I do know that she likes Ron. She blushed the night of the beach when he complemented her.

"Well we shall see what happens between the two of them."

As I said that Ron walks in.

"Between who?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it Ron." I reply

"Well let's head downstairs and hang with the others. After all today is the day you get to show them how great of a chaser you would be."

"Oh true." I said.

We all walk downstairs and greet the others.

"Good morning sweetie.Ready to show us how good you are at quidditch?" My mum questioned.

"Darling please just be careful." My dad adds in.

"Yes I am and dad you already know I will be." I say.

"Well i'm not going to be playing today so Ginny will be the chaser along with you today Y/N." Hermione chimes in.

"Okay Mione. Are you okay?"

"Yea." She looks at Ron then quickly looks away.

"So who's all playing then today?" Sirius asks.

"Well it's me and Fred as beaters. Y/N and Ginny as chasers and Ron as the keeper even though we don't have rings." George answers.

"Okay great. When are you guys going to play?" Sirius continues.

"Um in a little bit when I officially wake up." I say.

All of us continue to eat breakfast and talk about what this year is going to hold for us. Molly looks like she needs to say something but I don't interfere.

After breakfast we all sit on the couch and watch some muggle TV. Then about an hour almost two later we decided it's time to play.

I wear the jersey I wore during Fred's Quidditch match last year. He notices as soon as I walk out of Ginnys room.

"Wow princess. It still looks great on you."

"Thank you Freddie."

"I love this jersey so much. As soon as I seen you in those stands my entire year was made."

"Aw Freddie I love you. Also I see that look in your eyes. Push it away," I say. "Nothing like that right now possibly later." I whisper in his ear.

He pulls me closer and whispers in my ear, " I know but I can't help that you look amazing. Also I thought I told you if you whispered in my ear like that I'd take you to the bedroom."

"Oops sorry babe."

"Don't worry about it princess but don't do it again I will definitely take you to the bedroom."