Chapter 39: The Burrow

*Skip to the end of the break.*
*The day before they return to Hogwarts.*

Your POV:

"George get out." I hear Fred whisper.

"Why? She needs to wake up." George whispers back.

"No she doesn't, now leave."

Those were the last words I heard before falling back asleep.

A little while later I wake up. My eyes flutter open and I see Fred is still laying by my side.

"Good morning princess." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Mm. Good morning." I mumble.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yea. But what time is it?"

"It's almost noon."

"What's up with you and letting me sleep." I chuckle lightly.

"Because you need sleep." He chuckles back.

"I want food."

"On it."

He gets out of bed, kisses me and heads down the stairs.

Fred's POV:

I head downstairs to where my mum had made breakfast.

"Is she up?" My brother George asked me.

"Yes."

"Where is she." My mum asked.

"She's been acting different since those flashbacks and since Luke came in. I've been taking care of her during the break and you guys know this. So she's up in bed and I came down to get her breakfast."

"Okay Fred calm down." Her dad says.

"I know Remus, i'm sorry. But I don't know what will happen to her when she returns. I love her with everything I am and will not and cannot lose her."

"We know. It'll be okay. How about you write to Dumbledore and tell him what's going on and how he can't tell anyone. Also ask for permission to do something." Her dad continues and winks at me.

"What?" My mum asked.

"Oh nothing Molly." My dad says.

"I don't like the sound of this."

"Its okay mum. Nothing that bad i think. Anyway I have to go bring this food to her. Love y'all." I say walking up the stairs.

Your POV:

Fred walked in with a plate of food.

"What took so long." I asked.

"I was talking to the adults."

"Oh ok. You okay? You have a look on your face."

"What look? What do you mean? The look of love because I love you,yes."

"You're funny. I love you too."

"Now eat." He laughs sitting on the bed next to me.

"Okay okay."

After I finished eating I decide to get dressed. I haven't been feeling good lately. After Luke gave me those flashbacks i've been weird in the head and suspicious of a lot of things. But I couldn't let anyone know that, i'm fine.

My outfit was simple just a plain white tee tucked in to black ripped jeans and white shoes. I also threw on the earrings and ring he got me. I'm always wearing the locket so that's never a worry.