Chapter 2: Triward Tournament announcement

Your POV:

As I woke up I could hear the sound of  girls chatting and giggling. I open the curtains of my bed and see Hermione and Ginny laughing.

"Good morning guys. But may I ask how you guys have so much energy at 6:15 in the morning,"i say.

"Well today is the first day of fourth year so we are a bit excited,"says Ginny.

"And Ginny just admitted that she's starting to get a crush on Harry,"Hermione finishes.

I got up immediately and plopped back down on Ginnys bed.

"Tell me everything we have 30 minutes till breakfast no excuses,"I say to Ginny.

"Fine but promise you won't tell anyone,"she starts.

"I promise,"I said back.

"Ok so when he saved me from the chamber of secrets It kind of started there but now he just looks so good you know like I can't explain it but I like him a lot,"she says.

"Aww," me and Hermione say in sync.

"Well if it makes you feel better I like someone too," I say.

"Wait omg spill right now,"Hermione and Ginny say in sync.

"We have breakfast to get to and I am quite hungry,"I say running out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As i'm walking down the stairs I see Fred on the common room couch.

"Hey Freddie,"I say walking up to him.

"Oh u-um hey Y/N how did you sleep,"he asked.

"I slept good how about you,"I reply back.

"I slept well, I am actually heading to breakfast would you like to walk with me?"He asked.

"sure,"I said not knowing what to say or i may have blushed.

As were walking to the great Hall for breakfast we talk more about his and George's awesome pranks. Until his hand accidentally brushed up against mine. I keep a straight face but he looks away. I thought to myself again, *why is he always looking away.*

"Well I'm going to go sit by George and eat have a good day Y/N,"he says.

"Okay you too Freddie ," I say as he walks away quickly.

After a couple minutes I look over at him to see what he's doing and just to see how good he looks. I see him and George talking about some thing and i start day dreaming but was snapped back to reality when Dumbeldore started talking.

" I'd like to make an announcement, this castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guest as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, the tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know the tri-Wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contest. For each school a single student is elected to compete. Let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone and trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madame Maxine!,"He says.

As the girls are walking to the front of the hall about almost every guy is clapping and staring.

"Bloody hell,"Ron blurts

"Wow they're beautiful," I say.

They reached  the front of the hall and Dumbeldore continues.

"Now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of  Durmstrang and their headmaster Igor Karkaroff,"He says.

The boys walk into the hall and when it gets to the last few boys all I hear is ," Bloody hell it's him,"from Ron.

"Wait who is who Ron,?"I ask.

"That's Victor Krum he played in the Quidditch world cup,"he states.

"He was drooling over him saying he was more than an athlete that he is an artist,"Hermione says interrupting him.

I laughed a little bit managed  to keep it in.

I was about to say something until Dumbledore started speaking again and I look over and see this tall case he was standing by.

"Your attention please. I'd like to say a few words eternal glory that is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament but to do this that student must survive three task, three extremely dangerous task,"he says.

I could hear the twins down the table say "Wicked."

"For this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head department of international magical Cooperation Mr.Barty Crouch,"Dumbledore continues.

The hall suddenly  got loud and lightning starts striking on the roof as an auror named Madeye walks into the hall drinking some thing. Then Mr. Barty Crouch starts talking.

"After due consideration the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of 17 should be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament,"he says.

Everyone starts screaming "boo"and the twins yell ,"that's rubbish!"

Dumbeldore then says, "silence!" And opens the tall case and continues," The Goblet of Fire anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament nearly write their name up on a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen there's no turning back as from this moment the tri-Wizard tournament has begun," he says loudly.

As the day goes on me, Ron, Harry and Hermione hang by the goblet of fire between every class watching students put their name in it.

Then all of a sudden I hear the twins come running in and Hermione tells me they're trying to  use an age potion to put their name in.

"Well lads we've done it cooked it up just this morning,"the twins say.

Hermione then says,"It's not going to workk."

Fred and George walk over to Hermione who is standing by me and says, "Oh yea and why's that Granger."

She continues, "You see this (points to age line around the goblet) this is an age line Dumbledore drew. A genius like Dumbledore can't possibly be fooled by a potion so pathetically dim-witted as an aging potion."

"But you see that's why it's so brilliant because it's so pathetically dim witted, ready Fred, ready George,"the twins say then drink the potion and jump into the circle.

"Yeaaaa," they say when they made it. They then put their name in and high five until the goblet roars and throws them out onto to the floor.

"Omg!," Hermione says.

I looked closer and see they now look old and started laughing. Then they started fighting until the guy Victor Krum comes walking in and it gets quiet. He puts his name in and walks away.

But then another boy comes in who i've never seen before wearing a hufflepuff robe and puts him name in the goblet. He's pretty cute I think to myself.

"Go on Cedric," his friends say.

*Cedric*I think to myself what a great name as he walks out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
chapter 3 may be in third person but please let me know how I'm doing so far❤️