Chapter 1: First Half day of 4th year.

Your POV:

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing loudly in my ear. Before I could even fully wake up I hear my dad walking in to my room.

"Y/N time to get up today is the day you leave for Hogwarts, I can't believe you're already in your fourth year i remember when you were in your first!"

"Mhm okay dad I love you but i just woke up and I don't have that much energy yet." I said back.

"Oh of course darling i'll let you wake up. Breakfast is ready as well when you're actually awake come down and join your mother and I."

As he left the room I rolled back over and groaned not wanting to be awake at 6 AM. But I finally got myself to get up and go downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I smelled blueberries and something sweet.

"Good morning darling! Hope you had a good nights rest. I made blueberry pancakes and crepes for breakfast, would you like some?" My mum asked me

"Of course I will! I definitely need food today's going to be a long day."Thank you mum for making this for us this morning,I say back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After breakfast I head upstairs and pack my trunk to meet Harry, Ron, and Hermione at platform 9 3/4.

As I'm walking out the door to head to the train station I hug my parents bye and tell them i will  see them during the holidays.

"Bye sweetie!" They say as i walk out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I get to the train station Ron, Harry and Hermione are waiting for me. We all walk into the train and sit in an empty compartment.

"So how was summer for you guys?"I ask

"It was great up until a couple days ago" Says Harry

"Yea" says Ron and Hermione together.

"What happened a couple days ago?"I ask.

*Harry falls silent*

"Well um-," starts Hermione.

" We went to see the Quidditch World Cup with my family and a boy named Cedric Diggory and his dad Amos Diggory. It was a great time until *whisper Voldemort's* followers also known as death eaters burnt everything down and invaded." Ron continued.

"Oh my -I am sorry I didn't know or else I wouldn't of asked."I said

"Its okay, I am just hoping that this year is good and not extremely horrible even tho I have been having horrible nightmares about him recently," says Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrive at Hogwarts and the first years get sorted into their houses. As i'm walking back to the Gryffindor common room I feel pair of eyes staring at me. I look around and seen Fred Weasley looking at me but quickly look away when he noticed that I was looking. We've been friends since second year and i have liked him since then but he doesn't know.He now has long beautiful hair and I actually quite like it. He quickly walks back to his brother and walks off.

I walk into my room and see my roommates Hermione and Ginny sitting on their beds.

"Y/N! How was summer i've missed you so much!" asked Ginny.

"It was great actually I didn't know that muggles had really fun theme parks! How was yours?"I said back happily.

"Oh it was fun but aggravating. You know Fred and George doing their usual pranks on the family, she says .

I blush for a minute when I hear Fred's name but I force myself to snap out of it and reply back saying, "oh yeah Fred and George always up to something!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the day goes on I say hi to my other friends Neville and George and just give Draco a slight smirk as  a hello.

It's dinner time and I'm heading to the great hall to eat because I haven't ate since this morning at 6:30. But as I'm walking I bump into someone backing up towards me.

"oh um so-sorry,"i say

As he turns around i recognize the person I bumped into was none other then my crush Fred Weasley.

"Oh hey Y/N! Sorry I didn't say hey earlier me and George have been planning pranks. How was your summer?"He asks

"Oh- it was um great how was yours"I say looking away realizing i'm most likely blushing.

"It was pretty good as well honestly. But if you don't mind I actually have to go help George with something," he says his cheeks turning a bit pink and he walks away fast.

I mumbled,"what could that be about"

"Whats what about,"Hermione asked making me jump.

"Oh nothing,"I say back.

"Ok well um lets head to dinner im quite hungry,"Hermione says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After dinner I hang out with Hermione and we talk about our summer for a couple hours. But I get tired and tell her i'm going to head to bed. I close the curtains around my bed and pull the covers over me and roll over.

As I'm falling asleep I think *What will this year bring me*