Chapter 42:His Last Day Part 2.

Still Fred's POV:

"Avada Kedavra!" I shout.

He falls to the ground dead and I walk around the corner to see her in tears. She was scared for her life.

Your POV:

His wander goes tighter around my neck but he drops it. But his hand got tighter to where I couldn't breathe.

Suddenly I hear someone scream ""Avada Kedavra!"

Luke drops dead in front of me. I fall to my knees bawling. I was unable to breathe due to how badly he was choking me and I was scared I would never see Fred again. I need to write to him.

But as I thought of that he walked around the corner with tears in his eyes.

"Freddie!" I shout getting up and jumping into his arms.

He catches me and kisses me very quickly now crying as well.

"You saved me."

"Of course I did. I couldn't lose you my love."

"I can't breathe."

"I know, it'll be okay."

"Freddie I- i- thought I would n-never s-see you again."

"Hey, hey it's okay." He says dropping to the wall with me in his lap.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too.You're safe now I promise."

"Y/N? Fred?!" I hear Hermione scream.

"Shit." He mumbles.

"I came on here to tell you guys about Draco but why is Luke dead around the corner?"

"I-um." I stutter out of breath.

"Are you okay?! You're out of breath, your face is red, you have a mark around your neck. Did you do this Fred?"

"No! Hermione i'll tell you later."

"Oh...you're crying to i'm sorry."

"Well I came to tell you that Draco is about to kill Dumbledore."

"What?!"

Fred and I get up in shock but i'm still hugging tightly. We all hear Bellatrixs laugh and hide in a classroom. But we left the door slightly open.

Bellatrix,Draco, Snape and some other death eaters were walking by. Draco looked upset. When they passed we ran outside to the grass. Dumbledore was laying there lifeless.

"Omg-" I say still out of breath.

"It's okay my love." Fred assures.

"Everything is going to go down from here."

"I know darling. Hopefully nothing happens next year. You need to finish you'll be great."

"I know Freddie, i will try I can't believe he killed Dumbledore."

"Me neither. But honestly we should've seen it coming."

"True."

I looked over and Harry was crying into Ginnys arms on the grass. One was hand was on Dumbledore the other on Ginny.

Suddenly everyone raised their wands, a lot of people in tears.

"Let's go back to the room it's dark love." Fred says after a few minutes.

"O-ok."

"Weasley and Lupin." McGonagall says in the hallways.

"Y-yes."