Chapter 55: Long Day

Your POV:

For once we slept in. Not for long but i  felt nice. My legs were quite sore from walking for five hours straight.

"Good morning." Fred whispered kissing my forehead.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Not very long."

I sit up and lay my head against the headboard. Fred followed doing the same. I laid my head on his shoulder still feeling a bit tired.

There was a knock at the door. Probably George.

"Come in." Fred said.

"Oh you guys are up." George says.

"Yea."

"Mum told me that today we are going to some stores on the beach pier. Then to a roller skating rink."

"Wow. They know all the activities i've wanted to do."

"Well your mum and dad are the ones who planned this Y/N." George says.

"That's true."

"Well i'm heading down the lobby." He says walking out.

"Let's hope you're better at roller skating then you were at ice skating at first."

"I think you're forgetting that during that time I became faster than you and caught you. Then you tried to run on skates."

"I-okay fine you got me there."

"Exactly. Now let's get ready for today. Don't wear a white shirt either."

"Today's going to be fun with all the shops."

"There goes my money." He laughs.

"Hey! I can buy for myself"

"Nope. Not today." He says taking my wallet.

"Babe you really need to stop spoiling me."

"Never babygirl."

Yesterday was fun till I forgot I was wearing a white shirt. The water from the ride had made it see through. Fred wasn't happy at all but luckily Hermione had his sweater in her bag.

"Yea. I've learned that lesson to never wear a white shirt to a theme park or anywhere with water."

"Mhm."

I head into the bathroom to get ready. The shower area and bathroom mirror place was separated by a sliding door. Fred decided to take a shower after me.

After my shower I dried my hair and put it into a ponytail. I wore one of his sweaters and black jeans. Along with some some black shoes.

Fred decided he wanted to match me too. He wore his other sweater but in a different color and some black jeans and shoes. He had the brightest smile on his face I've seen in a while.

"You've been so happy these past couple days. You hiding something?" I joke.

"I-um no why would i?"

That was weird.

"No reason. I'm just joking with you Freddie."

"Now let's head to the lobby before you get yourself in trouble."

We head down to the lobby. Everyone but the parents were there.

"I'm going to see my parents i'll be right back." I say.

I took the elevator back up to the second floor. Then went to my parents room. Number 125. I knocked on their door and my dad opened it.

"Hey sweetie."