Chapter 17: First Day Of Fifth Year.

*Contains some sexual scenes in the middle*

Your POV:

The next morning I was getting dressed to head down to class after breakfast. I put my uniform on, tied my tie and threw my robe on. As I opened my door, Fred was standing there.

"Oh well good morning Freddie. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well if it's okay with you i'm here to walk my girlfriend to class." He responds.

"Aw alright then let's get going." I say reaching up to kiss him.

He kisses back and we head to class. We walk into DADA and once again his seat is to my left. He sits with George and I sit with Hermione. Everyone is playing around and laughing. Some have a paper origami bird in the air laughing. Until it burns to shreds.

"Good morning children." I hear from behind me. We turn around and see Umbridge.

"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations. O...W...L's. More commonly known as OWLs. Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so and the consequences may be severe." She says walking to the front of the room.

When she gets there her wand points to a stack of books and they make their way to us students. As she begins talking.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven.
You'll be pleased to know that from now on you'll be following a carefully structured Ministry approved book of defensive magic." She continues.

Me and Fred look at each other. This is going to be a long year. Then Hermione raises her hand.

"Yes?"

Then Hermione starts talking , "Theres nothing in here about using defensive spells."

"Using spells? Well I can't imagine why you would need spells in my classroom." Umbridge answers.

" Were not going to be using magic?" Ron chimes in.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk free way." She replies.

"What use is that if we're just going to be attacked. It won't be risk free." Harry joins in.

Fred whispers across the small walk way between us, "This is not going to end well."

"Students will raise their hand to speak in my class. It is the view of the ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations. Which after all is what school is all about."Umbridge says.

Then Harry chimes in going against Umbridge and starting something that's not going to end good. I look over to Hermione and she looks worried.

"It's ok Mione. The worse thing that could happen for him talking is detention." I whisper.

"I know Y/N but I don't like Umbridge something is up with her." She whispers back.

We go quiet again and keep listening to what's happening. Suddenly Harry says "Lord Voldemort" and it goes entirely quiet. I knew then this was taking a turn. After a while Umbridge starts talking.

"You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie."

Then Harry blurts out, " It's not a lie.I saw him. I fought him."

"Detention Mr.Potter."

"So according to you Cedric Diggory dropped dead on his own accord."

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident."