Chapter 22: Attacked

Your POV:

The next day while me, Fred and George were heading to practice, Filch was hanging another rule.

"Wow this place is taking away all of our freedom now." I say looking down.

"It's okay love. It will get better." Fred reassures me.

"What does it say anyway." George asks.

"Oh it's not a rule." I answer.

"It's an Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit." Fred continues my sentence.

"So basically she is hiring students to watch out for us and people who break the rules?" George asks again.

"Yes Georgie use your brain." Fred says and I start laughing.

As I was laughing it got interrupted by an announcement.

"Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit may sign up in the high inquisitor's office." Umbridge says.

"I'm not doing it." I say.

"Me neither." Fred adds.

"Me neither." George chimes in.

"Hey guys." Luna says from behind us.

"Oh hey Luna. How are you?" I question.

"I'm doing great." She responds.

"That's good. So you're not a part of this extra credit squeaks are you?" I ask.

"Of course not Y/N.I would never. Also can you tell Harry i'll be late for practice today?"

"Yep."

"Thanks I have to go now."

"Bye luna have a great day!" I say as she walks away.

"Did you really expect Luna to be a part of that?" Fred asks.

"No of course not, I was just asking incase." I respond.

"Oh ok." George adds in.

The three of us then head to the Room of Requirement and start working on our charms and spells. I was working on stupefy with George and Fred was working on the shrinking spell with Nigel. After stunning George a few times I remember about Luna and walk over to Harry.

"Hey Harry before I forget again, Luna is going to be a bit late today." I say.

"That's fine thanks for letting me know Y/N."

"You're welcome."

"Wait before you go back to stunning George again, do you know why?" He asks.

"Nope,she didn't tell me."

"Oh ok."

I walk back over to George  and he gives me this look.

"What can't take being stunned by a girl George?" I ask.

"What? Of course I can i'm just really tired." He says out of breath.

"I just went to Harry and talked to him and you're still out of breath?"

"You stunned me five times Y/N."

"Oops sorry i'll give you a rest and go hang with Fred and Nigel." I say walking over to them.

"Hey love, aren't you supposed to be with George?" Fred asks.

"Uh yes but I stunned him five times so he is out of breath right now." I respond.