Chaoter 9: The First Day of Summer part 1.

Your POV:
A few hours later on the train and a bit of traveling we arrive at the order. I've been here for a while because of my parents being Tonks and Lupin. I've been thinking all year and I'm finally going to be telling everyone who my parents really are. The only people that know our Molly, Arthur, Hermione, Sirius and Ginny. It's been a long time and I know everybody that lives in the order would never make fun of me.I walk into the order with Hermione and Ron but not Harry because we aren't allowed to tell him. We are the first to arrive and I see Sirius and my parents sitting at the table. I run over and hug them.

"Hey Y/N." Sirius says. (Sirius is like my second dad he treats me like a daughter.)

"Hey honey." My parents said hugging me back.

"How was school kiddos?" Molly's asks.

"Um it was okay until the end of the year when Cedric died." I said quietly.

"I'm very sorry sweetheart we heard all about it. But remember that's what the order is for to stop Voldemort . Also we aren't here for very long when Fred and George get here we will be going to the Burrow. Speaking of them what's taking them so long they have Ginny." Molly says.

As she finished her sentence the three of them walked in. Molly walked up to Fred and George.

"Where have you been?!"He whispered something in her ear that I didn't hear.

Molly chuckles and smiles then walks over to the table and tells Sirius and my parents it's time to head to the Burrow. A bit later we arrive at the Burrow.

"Do we have everyone? Let's see Remus, Tonks, Y/N, Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Molly and Arthur. Yep we have everyone." Sirius says.

"Ginny Will you show Y/N and Hermione to your room please?"

"Yes mum. Come on guys." She says.

She walks up the stairs to the door on the left and opens it.

"Wow Ginny it looks comfortable in here." I say.

"It is. Anyway it's only 6 PM what do you guys want to do?"

"Um first me and Fred need to do something."

"Uh okay?" They both question.

We all walk back downstairs. We see everybody talking in the living room. I called Fred over and he pulls me to his side.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." I said back.

"Everyone I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend Y/N." He says.

"Took you long enough. Only two years. We all knew you guys liked each other it was pretty obvious. I'm happy for you two!" My dad says.

"I'm so happy for you!" Everyone else said and Molly hugs me.

"You've got a great one Y/N! Let me know if he ever treats you wrong." She says to me.

" A Weasley and a Lupin together!" Sirius says.

"SIRIUS!" Ginny, Hermione, Arthur, talks, and Remus screamed.

"No guys it's okay they need to know anyway." I say.

"Wait Love you are Lupin and Tonks daughter? Why didn't you tell us? Fred asked.

"I didn't want anyone teasing me saying that's why I got good grades in third year."

"Y/N you know we would never do that to you." George comments.

"Yea." Ron chimes in.

"So now Harry and Neville are the only ones that don't know. I will tell them next time I see them. Anyway, I want to cook dinner Freddie you should help me. All the others should set up for a movie."

"Us adults have to go back to the order but y'all have fun." Molly says.

"Bye honey I'm glad you told everyone that we're your parents."My parents said to me hugging me then walking out.

Me and Fred start cooking while everyone else sets up the living room for the movie. George yelled that we're watching a Muggle movie called "Transformers"(that's all that came to mind IM SORRY). Freddie and I decided that we are going to be making lasagna because I can cook that really well. So I get to cooking the meat while Fred does the noodles and prepares a pan for the oven.

"These muggle inventions take time why not use magic?"

"Because Freddie now just prepare the pan the meat is almost cooked."

When the meat was done we start putting the noodles ,sauce, meat and cheese in a pan. Then Fred decides to put sauce on my nose.

"Babe seriously?" I say giggling.

He chuckles and says, " Yea why is someone getting mad?"

"No I can show you mad though. I say putting sauce on his nose."

"Oo that sounds hot I like it." He says wiping our noses off.

We put the food in the oven and sit with the others until dinner was about done.But then I decided I wanted to change.

"I'm going to change be right back." I say leaving the room.

I get to Ginny's room and go through my clothes. I decided to wear a black tank top with lace on the top and high waisted red and black shorts then put my hair up in a messy bun. After I was done I walked back out to the others. Fred was drinking water as I walked down the stairs but choked when he seen me.

"Blimey Y/N I think it's time to check the food let's go." He says.

"You look great Y/N!" Hermione shouts.

"Thanks Mione." I say walking into the kitchen. Till Fred hugs me from behind and says, "How do you expect me to focus on the food and movie when you're wearing that princess?"

"I'm comfortable Freddie but I never said you had to focus on the movie."

"Mm let's get this food done so we can go back and sit."

We check the food and it's done but we let it cool. Then I cut it and Fred gave it to the others. We then made out own plate and sat down. Hermione, Ron and Ginny were on the couch. George was in a chair beside the couch and me and Fred were on a loveseat in the corner of the room. Ginny starts the movie and we start eating. After Fred and I finish he took our plates to the kitchen and came back. He pulls a blanket from behind the couch and covers us up. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine. The last few minutes of the movie came fast. Fred took that as an opportunity to put his hand on my thigh. I turn to look at him and he has that look in his eyes.

"Not here Freddie."

"Fine if I can't do that I will do this."He says pulling me into a kiss that turns into a make out. A few minutes later we pull away breathing for air.

The movie then ends and everyone heads up to bed.

"Hey Ginny and Mione i'm going to sleep in Fred's room tonight since the adults aren't here good night." I say

"Okay goodnight Y/N." They say back.

Fred and George usually share a room but when Percy moved George took over that room. As I walk into Fred's room he locks the door, uses the silencing spell and pins me against the door.

"This princess is what you get for wearing that. I kept my hands to myself but I can't any longer." He says then kisses me hungrily. He pulls my shirt over my head and slams his lips against mine. * I won't be sleeping for awhile.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger again for about an hour. Part two is already written but I'm not publishing it just yet!

Don't forget to vote by hitting the star❤️