Chapter 7: Two dates

Your POV:

"What was that about Y/N?" He asks.

"Oh, hey Ced I didn't see you walking over."

"Why did you just kiss him? Is that why you ran at the ball? Have you been leading me on?"

"Chill Cedric don't start anything."Fred joins in grabbing me by the waist.

"You could've just told me you liked Fred Y/N."

"Freddie can I talk to Cedric for a minute, I'll catch up with you in a minute."

"Of course darling I'll see you later." He says hugging me then walking away.

"What the hell Y/N. You said you were stressed but you kissed Fred?"

" Cedric let me explain this to you before you go all dementor on me"

"Okay then explain I don't care if it takes all day."

"Right here on the dock? Why not in a lobby or somewhere?"

"No right here because I want to know I'm quite confused and hurt"

"Listen, I have known and liked Fred since second year. But when you walked through those doors and walked to the goblet of fire and my eyes fell on you I thought you looked amazing. I started developing feelings for you that's why I always looked away when we talked. But those feelings never came close to how I feel about Fred. The past few days I've been thinking about what I want to do and how I want to go about it. So,when you kissed me at the ball and I looked up and seen Fred , I knew he is the one I liked more, and I always well. I am so sorry Ced I never meant to hurt you."

" I need to think about this Y/N have a good day."He says walking away leaving me sitting on the dock.

As I'm walking back to my dorm to get ready for dinner I feel someone hug me from behind.

"Hi Freddie!" I say as I turn and hug him tightly.

"Hey darling, how did it go with Cedric?"

"Oh,he just walked away I after I explained that I have liked you since second year"

"He's just jealous that I'm more good looking then him and that I currently have the most beautiful girl in the school even if she isn't my girlfriend yet."

"Aw thank you Fred. You're right you are definitely better looking then him" I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh, and darling I found out the third and final task."

"What is it Freddie?"

"It's a maze. There are some things that are dangerous in there and I have heard that you could lose yourself in it. But the champions have to find the Triwizard cup somewhere in the maze and only Madeye knows where it is."

"That's really dangerous Fred,Harry is just-" I try to say but he interrupts me.

"Darling it's okay don't stress about it please I have to go to quidditch practice in 30 minutes so I'll be in my room if you need me," he says kissing me deeply and I kiss back.

But before he could walk too far we hear Cedric scream at us. So, he walks back over beside me and puts his arm around my waist.

"FRED AND Y/N!"

"What do you want Cedric?" I ask.

"I want to make a deal."

"Okay what deal?" I ask again.

"How about me and Fred take you on a date on separate days and whatever date you like better and whoever  you like more you get them."

"I don't know about this Y/N." Fred chimes in.