Chapter 80: Survival

*NOT PROOFREAD*

Your POV:

"He's awake." She says.

Getting up I walk over to her and hug her tightly. Both of us happy. Fred sat on the couch smiling at the moment.

"I'm so happy."

"Me too darling. He's still fairly sick and they're still trying to figure out what happened but he's ok for visits."

"Can we go see him now?"

"Babe I don't think that's a good idea right now. You need sleep and being there in the hospital you'll stay up all night. How about you go seem him in the morning." Fred intervenes.

"I think Fred is right sweetie. You seem exhausted." She says wiping the tears off my face.

"Fine." I say with a sigh. "But early tomorrow morning."

"Yes, tomorrow morning. How about 7."

"Works for me." I respond smiling.

"Well then I'll see you then. Goodnight sweetheart please get some sleep." She answers kissing the top of my head and leaving.

I yawn as I walk back over to Fred on the couch and try to sit.

"Oh no you don't. We're going to bed." He says stopping me and taking my hand to lead me to the bedroom.

Quietly opening the door to not wake up Gideon sleeping we settle into bed and pass out.

Surprisingly again we slept through the night without being woken up by cries.

Opening my eyes the low light coming from the window shone in my eyes causing me to groan. Which resulted in a chuckle from Fred.

Getting up and changing into a semi-decent outfit I look at the clock that says seven.

"Just in time." Fred says with a smile and the sound of Fire could be heard. Knowing my mom had arrived I kissed Fred goodbye and left with her.

"Is he still awake?" I asked her as we stood outside the hospital.

"I'm not sure. I fell asleep at the Burrow last night after leaving your place."

"Oh. Well let's hope he is."

After checking in and going up to his floor I start getting nervous.

"It's okay honey. He'll be okay." My mum reassured me as she opened the door.

Walking in my dad was awake sitting up on a bed with a blanket loosely on his chest. Smiling softly at me he motioned for me to come sit next to him.

Gently sitting on the edge of the bed I look at him and smile.

"You know I'm okay right?"  He asked concerned.

"Dad you were out for a while."

"I know but I'm okay now."

"I know but do you really think that what happened was an accident?"

"No. It was definitely not an accident. Nobody believes me but someone was definitely where I was."

"Well I believe you and I hope we can figure this out."

"We will figure this out I promise." He says trying to sit up more but winces. I gave  a questioning look and he moved the blanket.

On his chest were the worst scars I've seen on him.

"Dad-."

"No. I know it looks bad but I promise I'm okay."