Chapter 12: The long day. Smut

*Contains sexual intercourse if you find anything like that disturbing skip some parts!*

Fred's POV:
I woke up to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen laying in bed with my arms wrapped around her. She was still sleeping and looked gorgeous. How did I get so lucky? I ask myself. A couple minutes later I get up and check on the gift I got her and decided today is the day she will get it. I head to the shower quietly trying not to wake her up. After the shower I crawl back into bed carefully, kiss her neck, wrap my arms around her and lay my head on her shoulder.

About an hour later she wakes up and turns around to look at me. Her eyes are such a beautiful y/e/c it's stunning.

"Good morning babe." She says softly.

"Good morning love." I reply back.

She lifts her head up and kisses me. This girl drives me literally insane,i'm so in love with her. I kiss back then we pull away, She lays her head on my chest.

Your POV:

"Come on love let's head downstairs." Fred says softly.

"Okay Freddie I need pants though."

"Well get them darling."

I get up to get my pants but I fall to the floor.

"Damnit Freddie." He starts dying of laughter.

"Stop laughing and help me up."

"See I told you princess I could fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk." He says helping me off the floor onto the bed.

He uses the counter curse of the jelly legs curse and I could stand again but it didn't stop the aching.

"Thanks. But i'll just have to ignore the aching."

"Yes you will now get dressed."

I put on some leggings and we head downstairs. Everyone's already awake and drinking coffee.

"Good morning lovebirds." Hermione spoke.

"How'd you guys sleep?" Ginny asks yawning.

"Good how about you guys?" Me and Fred said.

"Quite horribly but i'm okay." Ron stammered.

"I slept well." George chimes in.

"That's good! Do you guys have any plans for today?" I question.

"Well me and Hermione were thinking of going to this muggle place called a mall."Ginny says.

"Sounds like fun. Isn't just a bunch of shops?" I ask.

"Yep." Hermione states.

"I'm good i will stay home." George comments.

"Me too." Ron agrees with him.

"I will join you guys." Fred says.

"Aw yay!" I blurt out excited.

"Don't forget your parents and all the other adults will be here soon." George replies.

"Oh, they said they would be here around five and it's only noon." I say back.

"Alright well we are leaving in an hour." Ginny says.

We eat breakfast and Hermione, Ginny, Fred and I all head upstairs to change.

"You okay love?" He laughs.

"Yea just my legs are killing me so walking around this mall isn't going to help."

"Well you did it to yourself. Don't forget I still have to punish you for what you did at the beach."