Chapter 57: "Fiance." *SMUT*

*Not proofread. Read A/N at end. CONSENT IS KEY*

Your POV:

"Good morning." Fred whispered as I open my eyes.

"Good morning Freddie." I say smiling.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good. Yesterday was quite tiring but also one of the best days of my life." I look down at my hand. I forgot to take it off last night I was too tired. Fred had forgotten about his and his bracelet.

"I'm glad you slept good princess. It was one of the most stressful but happiest days of my life."

"I can't believe you thought I was going to say no."

"I know. Me neither now. But there was just so much to do with picking the ring. And I also didn't know if you wanted me to propose in public. I don't know my mind was just going all over the-."

I cut him off by kissing him.

"It's okay Freddie. I said yes and I would've any way you asked me. Whether it was in my room, in the Burrow, at Hogwarts, in the hotel. Literally anywhere. In front of the castle was a great place though."

"Thanks. I don't know why i'm still going crazy. Maybe it's just excitement and happiness. That I get to marry my best friend and the love of my life."

"It most likely is because of that."

"Now we just have a lot to do like the colors and the venue."

"Wow. This is so real I can't believe it. I'm so happy." I said smiling.

"Me too my love." He says kissing me again.

"What are today's plans?" I ask.

"Hm well after this week everyone needs a break. So today is a chill day. So stay in bed all day."

"Sounds like fun."

"And possibly fuck you." He whispers in my ear.

I feel the red coming up to my cheeks.
I know he sees it too because he chuckles.

"Still love the affect."

"Well you know I have one on you too."

"I was buzzed."

"You were drunk yes. But I still have an affect on you."

"Sure. We just have to see if George is leaving or if I have to make you be quiet."

"Why not just use the spell?"

"Oh I will. But i'm just saying. I know you'll get off knowing that someone knows what's going on."

All my words had left my mouth at this point. I couldn't say anything.

"Exactly." He says.

"Let's just cuddle before that i'm still a bit tired."

"Well you're going to definitely be later when i'm done with you."