Chapter 13: Mother-daughter time.

Your POV:
*A couple weeks later*

I lie awake staring at the ceiling in Ginny's room unable to sleep. My parents and all the other adults have been staying the night at the Burrow for a few days. Which means I couldn't stay in Fred's room. It's been weeks since I have been cuddling in his arms. I miss the feeling so much. The clock reads 11 PM. Everyone went to bed an hour ago but I just can't sleep. It's been weeks since I've had real sleep. Hermione woke up and saw me still awake

"Y/N why are you still awake?" She asks.

"I can't sleep without Fred,Mione."

"Go sneak in his room I will wake you up before the parents wake up."

"Really Mione? Thank you!" I whisper walking out the door.

I walk to Fred's room tip toeing making sure to not wake anyone up. As soon as I walk into his room he sits up.

"Love what are you doing here you'll get in trouble?" He asks in his tired voice.

"It's been weeks since I have gotten sleep. I can't sleep without being in your arms Freddie. And don't worry Hermione will get me in the morning before the parents get up."

"Okay love." To be honest I haven't been able to sleep at all either. I miss you being in my arms."

"Well I am here now." I say crawling into his bed.

"And i'm quite happy you are here." He says pulling me close and kissing me.

I turn around and he spoons me and kisses my neck. He then lays his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I lay there in his arms  missing the feeling then slowly drift off to sleep.

"Y/N wake up it's  6 AM the parents will be awake soon." I hear someone whispering.

My eyes flutter open and I see Hermione standing there.

"Finally come on." She says pulling me out of bed by carefully so she doesn't wake up Fred.

We walk back to Ginnys room and sit on our beds.

Almost 2 hours later my mom walks in.

"Hi Tonks!" Hermione and Ginny exclaim.

"Hey mum." I get up and hug her.

"Hey guys. How'd did you sleep?" She asks.

"Good." Ginny replies.

"I slept okay." Hermione adds in.

"Quite horribly." I reply not wanting her to know I slept with Fred.

"Well sorry to hear that honey. Y/N I was actually wondering if you'd like to spend the day with me. You know some mother daughter time." She says.

"Of course mum i'd love to." I exclaim.

"Okay. We leave in a few hours i'll let you know when." She says walking out.

"So how was your night with Fred?" Ginny asks.

"I'm guessing Hermione told you. But it was good as soon as I got in his bed he passed out and I fell asleep."

"Aw that's so cute and yes I did tell her but it's common sense." Hermione chimes in.

"Yea Y/N where else would you disappear to."

"Well I was just wondering if you heard me last night or if Hermione told you. I'm not that stupid."

Then Ginnys door opens and Fred walks in.

"Hey guys how did you sleep?" He asked Hermione and Ginny.

"I slept amazing." Ginny replies.

"I slept okay. Thanks for asking Fred."Hermione says.