Chapter 26: Summer and Grief

*includes some sexual scenes in the middle. If you're disturbed please skip that section. It's not full smut though.*

Your POV:

It's the first day of summer and it's not beginning very well. Harry had retuned to the Dursley's.

"Good morning love." Fred whispers and plants a kiss on my head. "Merlin you're burning up."

"Mm what i'm tired." I say half asleep.

"My love, how are you feeling?"

"Not very well."

I try to breathe but I could only sniffle then cough.

"You don't look okay either you're pale."

"I'm tired Freddie."

"You slept 12 hours. Blimey you must be really sick."

"It's not because of Sirius by the way. I was started to feel dizzy before any of that." I mumble.

"I know darling. I'm going to get some medicine and food for you be right back."

"I wanna come."

"Darling you're too sick."

"No i'm not." I protested and got up but immediately got dizzy.

"See I told you now lay down." He says catching me. "I'll be right back." He says kissing my forehead.

Fred's POV:

I'm walking the downstairs when I see Y/Ns parents sitting in the kitchen. Her dad (Remus) was not looking good at all. He wasn't sick he was sad. I mean you can't blame him,he just lost his best friend and another marauder.I finish walking down the steps and they spot me.

"Oh- good morning Fred." Remus says wiping his eyes.

"Good morning."

"You okay?" Her mum asked.

"Y/N is sick. She's coughing,sneezing,fever,extremely tired and dizzy." I reply.

"Oh no. Do you need me to make some soup real quick?" She asks.

"Yea please."

"I'll go grab some medication." Remus says walking out.

"How is she besides sick? She didn't look good yesterday when we came home." Tonks says.

"Well she's okay. I think she's still a bit upset but other than that mostly sick. She said he felt like her second dad, so it hit her hard."

"I bet."

"Alright i'm back." Remus says walking back in.

"The soup is done as well." Tonks says handing it to me.

"Thank you guys. I'll see you in a little bit."

Your POV:

"H-ey Fr-eddie." I say coughing.

"Hey my love. Here's some soup and medicine." He says.

"Thanks." I stutter out and take the medication.

"So I wondering if after you get better you'd like to help work with us on our shop. The opening date is a few weeks away."

"I'd love to."

"Brilliant."

We talk about this summers plans until my mum walks in.

"Hey sweetie. Wow you really don't feel good don't you?" She questions.