Chapter 38: Flashbacks

The previous day.

Harry's POV:
Filch came in dragging Draco Malfoy. He was saying that Draco was exploring an upstairs Corridor. But Malfoy insisted he was gatecrashing.

I knew from the moment we seen him with that cabinet looking thing at the beginning of the year, he was a death eater. But nobody believed me, not even Y/N. But it's okay because I will find a way to prove he is one.

What snapped me out of my thoughts was Snape taking Malfoy from Filch. They headed out of the party. I followed quietly behind a wall. It sounded like Snape had pushed Malfoy against the corridor wall.

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl. Maybe I didn't. What's it to you?" Malfoy asked.

"I swore to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow." Snape said angrily.

"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this. Out of all others,me. And I won't fail him."

"You're afraid, Draco. You attempt to conceal it , but it's obvious. Let me assist you."

"No! I was chosen. This is my moment." Malfoy said.

I knew it! Now to get everybody to believe me. Y/N I believe will be the one to believe me first.

Malfoy really hexed Katie Bell. I mean he is a Death Eater, he has orders. I wonder what this order is.

Current day:

Your POV:
I was eating breakfast with all my friends when my mind started wondering.

Why was Draco in an upstairs corridor? Did Luke put anything in my drink or did I spill it on the carpet for no reason?

Flashback to previous day:

Luke's POV:
Y/N had walked in wearing a beautiful black dress. I can't believe she would chose someone like Fred over me. I'm handsome and treat her well. The only reason I gave her those flashbacks was so she could maybe leave Fred.

But it only made their love stronger. Now the only thing left for me to do was put a love potion in her drink. Yes,it's wrong but she belongs with me. Y/N Longbottom sounds better then Weasley.

I grabbed her arm from Hermione's and we walk over to get drinks.

"Can you pour me a drink?" She asked after I got mad at her for having an attitude with me.

How can one person be so beautiful? She turned away to look for her friends, giving me the perfect opportunity to drop the love potion in.

I did it. I poured it in just in time and she grabbed it. I gulped my down but she only held hers. Come on and drink it I thought to myself.

Suddenly the Squib of Hogwarts came in dragging Draco Malfoy. What nobody knew was that we were friends. He knew what I was doing to Y/N and I knew he was a death eater with a task to kill Dumbledore. We both had a mission to find out Y/N's last name before he became one, so i took it and now i'm figuring it out. It's not a huge deal but not one teacher says it. How bad could it be?

I snapped out of my thoughts as Slughorn had said to continue the party and forget what just happened.

I tried to see if she'd let me kiss her but she dropped her drink all over the carpet. Shit that was the only one I had. I'll have to try again another day.

She used the cleaning spell and got herself a different cup and drink. Could she possibly have known I was trying to do that?

Current day:

Your POV:

"Hey Y/N. You okay?" Hermione asked me snapping me out of the thoughts.

"Oh-um yea i'm okay."