Chapter 40: Ron

Your POV:

The next morning i'm awoken by Hermione shaking me.

"Y/N wake up." She whispers.

"Good morning Mione." I mumble.

"Good morning." She chuckles.

We get out of bed and change into our uniforms.

Suddenly Harry comes running in.

"Ron was poisoned last night." He says.

"What!?" Hermione exclaimed.

"Is be okay?" Ginny questions.

"I swear if it was Luke." I state.

"It wasn't. Just come to the hospital wing and i'll explain." Harry says.

We all finish getting ready and follow to the Hospital Wing.

"Hermione, do you remember when you told me about Romilda?" He asked.

"Yes why?" She asked.

"Well because she sent me chocolate with a love potion but Ron found them. He ate them and fell in love with her. So, I took her to Professor Slughorn and he gave Ron something that took away the affect. So we got thirsty and Slughorn has this drink he gave us and Ron drank it. He was foaming out the mouth. I saved him thankfully. It was a rough night." Harry explains.

"Oh my." Ginny stutters.

"Well atleast he is here. Has Madam Pomfrey said anything?" I ask.

"He's going to be okay." Harry states.

"Good." Hermione says walking to his side and holding his hand.

Then McGonagall, Dumbledore,Snape and Slughorn walk in.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar. You must be very proud of your student, Horace." Dumbledore says.

"Huh? Oh yes, very proud." Slughorn responds stuttering.

"I think we agree. Potters actions were heroic. The question is, why where they necessary?" McGonagall joins in.

"Why? Indeed." Dumbledore says taking the bottle from Slughorn.

The bottle containing the stuff that almost killed Ron.

"This appears to be a gift, Horace." He continues. You don't remember who gave you this bottle? Which, by the way possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry when not polluted with poison."

"I don't know who gave it to me. But I had actually intended on giving it as a gift myself." Slughorn replies.

"To whom, I may ask."

"You headmaster."

Snape took the bottle and smelt it.

Suddenly Lavender came running in.I could feel the tension as Hermione looked at her.

"Where is he? Where is my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?" She asked.

Ginny, Hermione and I were sitting by Ron. Hermione holding one hand and me and Ginny having a hand on the other side of the bed. We looked at her all annoyed.

"What's she doing here?" Lavender asked.

"I might ask you the same question." Hermione says standing up.

"I happen to be his girlfriend."

"Well I happen to be his f- friend." Hermione stutters.

"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks.I suppose you want to make up now that he is all interesting." Lavender states.