Chapter 59: Our Own little family.

*Not proofread*

Your POV:

"Freddie I think I might be pregnant."

"I- whoa."

"You okay?"

"Yea. Just the idea of having our own little family."

"We don't know for sure. But i'm ninety nine percent sure."

"Well let's head to bed and then we can go to the store tomorrow."

"Alright. Can we take a shower first?"

"Of course."

We undress and Fred turns on the water.

"Wait it's cold." He says.

He has his hand in the water waiting for it to warm up. Once it turned warm he moved away.

"There you go."

I stepped into the water and let it run down my body. It felt good. I closed my eyes and let it continue to run.

When I opened my eyes Fred was standing against the wall looking at me. He was in a trance.

"Freddie?"

My words snapped him out of the trance.

"Sorry love."

"It's okay."

He walked towards me and into the water. His lips connected to mine. There was no sexual tension just love.

When he pulled away his hair was wet and dripping. How did I seriously get this lucky.

"See you're the one staring now."

"Oh be quiet."

We stayed in the shower talking and cleaning up for a bit. I'd forgotten about the pain till it came back up.

"I need to go lay down."

"Okay. I'll help you." Fred says turning the water off.

He grabs a towel and wraps it around me. I walk into our room and he walks over to the drawer and grabs clothes.

I put on one of his t-shirts and sweatpants. The sweatpants were rolled to keep me from tripping.

He pulled the blankets over us and snuggles up next to me.

"Here. Don't forget Eddie." He said handing me the plush otter.

"Thank you."

"No problem I know how much you love him."

"Not as much as I love you." I say kissing him.

The next morning we got up and dressed to head to the store. It was ten in the morning but nobody was downstairs. George had gone back for work. Fred and I had today off because of going shopping.

"You know we should tell George." I suggest.

"True. He is my twin."

"Yes.Then he will know the real reason we were out of work today."

"We can do it tonight if you want. Of course if the test says positive."

"We'll do it tonight if it says positive."

"Great. If you are then you're not doing a lot of heavy work anymore."

"I can handle myself Freddie."

"It's too protect you and the child."

"I know."

"Also I was kind of figuring that while we are out I can get some stuff to ask the girls to be my bridesmaids."