Chapter 6: The Second Task

Your POV:
I woke up and all the memories from last night came rushing back. Happiness and confusion washed over me. As I sat up I realized that Hermione and Ginny are still asleep. I looked over at the clock and it was 4 in the morning. * What the fuck am I doing up so damn early* I think to myself. I lay back down and try to go back to sleep. After laying there staring at the ceiling for 30 minutes I realize that I'm not going back to sleep. So I sit up grab my book use Lumos to light my wand and start reading. Two hours later Ginny and Hermione wake up. They sit up with confused faces.

"Are you guys okay?" I question.

"Yeah I'm just confused on how you're up at 6:30 in the morning." Hermione says.

"Yeah Y/N you're usually asleep till about 6:45 or if you're up at this time you're usually a walking zombie." Ginny chimes in.

"Oh, I've been up since 4 AM I'm doing just fine I'm awake."

"HOW!" They both whisper shout.

"Just please don't worry about it guys. It's really stressing me out right now. Maybe after classes today I will tell you."

"Okay." They both complained.

"Hey, I am staying in the room for breakfast I don't feel like eating today." Ginny explains.

Me and Hermione get ready and head down for breakfast. When I walk in I look and see Fred and Cedric looking at me. I slightly smile and sit at the table and began stress eating.

"Whoa Y/N slow down you're eating a lot." Ron tells me.

"Shut up Ron you can't be talking almost every time I turn around you are eating and most of the time it's a chicken leg." I feistily commented back.

"Damn what is wrong with you today Y/N?"

"She's really stressed about some thing, but she won't tell me what. Don't try to get her to say it Ronald I'm her best friend and she won't even tell me." Hermione says.

As Ron was about to say some thing I felt the presence of someone behind me.

"Hey Fred, what would you like?" Hermione asked.

"I just came over to see how Y/N is doing." He says as he bends down and whispers, "How are you feeling darling? Last night you were a bit mixed up and zoned out."

"Aw thank you Freddie. I am actually still really really stressed about it still. I am going to be confronting and telling about it but I do not know when."

"It's ok Y/N don't stress too much about it, I am always here for anything. Except for right now me and George are going to play a prank on one of the teachers. Oh, and I still haven't forgotten our kiss and how you looked extremely lovely in that dress last night." He whispers the last part but fails and Hermione hears it.

"Wait so Fred knows but you won't tell me or Hermione?" Ron questioned.

"Ronald when she wants she will tell us. But wait you kissed Fred last night!?" She exclaims.

"Yes, I did Mione and Ron, Fred knows because he is a part of the situation that is going on. Anyway, I am going to start walking to potions."

I start walking to potions knowing that Cedric is going to be asking a lot of questions. When I reach the classroom I wait outside for a few deciding if I want to go in or not.

"Why you standing here Lupin?" I hear from behind me and turn to see Draco. I slightly panic not knowing how he knows my last name.

" Malfoy, how do you know my last name?"I asked worriedly.