Chapter 11:The Beach at night. *Smut*

* 18+ material if you find sexual things disturbing skip the end. CONSENT IS KEY*

My eyes flutter open and I read the clock says 8 AM. I rolled over and Fred wasn't in bed.. I groaned because I wanted to cuddle. But as my eyes started fluttering closed the bathroom door opens. He walks out with his hair wet, dripping down his toned body and a towel around his waist. I didn't know I was staring until he snapped me out of it.

"Like what you see princess?"

"Wha-wha oh good morning. Yes I do like what I see." I say smiling.

"Well if you want."

"No Freddie not right now."

"Fine." He says putting on some black sweatpants but remaining shirtless.

He gets in bed and pulls me close. We just lay in bed talking and cuddling for a while. I lay my head under his chin where I can hear his heartbeat. Then start running my hands down and up his body. I daze out and not knowingly do it for awhile until Fred grabbed my hands.

"Keep doing that princess and it won't turn out great for you."

I remove my hand away and he pulls my chin up to where i'm looking directly into his eyes.He smirks then kisses me.

"You're absolutely stunning darling even with bed head." He says pushing his lips back on mine. I straddle him not breaking the kiss. We just sit there making out for a few until I decide to take a shower. I pulled away and get up.

"Mm you're gonna regret that later princess." He says as i walk into the bathroom.

I get into the shower and jump a bit at first because the water was hot. I decided to use Fred's shampoo to surprise him. So I wash my hair and body then get out, not really in the mood for an hour shower. I decided to put on a short black tank top, black and white striped pants, and white vans. Then put my hair up into a ponytail and put on Silver earrings and necklace. After a while of getting ready I walk downstairs.

 After a while of getting ready I walk downstairs

"Good morning Y/N." Ginny says.

"Good morning Gin."

"Hey love, whoa I like this outfit a lot." Fred says walking into the living room.

"Thank you baby! Where is everybody else?"

"Oh they are outside. Wanna join?"

"Sure but I don't have a broom."

"That's where you're wrong darling." He says walking away and coming back with a broom.

"Whoa Freddie, you shouldn't have thank you!" I say kissing him then heading outside.

"I'll be out in a minute you guys!" Ginny shouts.

As I walk out I see Ron, Hermione and George flying around.