Chapter 71: Fill in

*This really has no plot im really sorry. This isn't proofread because I dont have time but please comment Nicely and i will fix it! This computer has a glitch as well that im working on so please ignore the spaces <3*

Your POV:

Fred left for work and I went to take a shower. I looked in the mirror and seen my bump. My little guy is getting bigger and I can't wait to see him. I'm still thinking about if the family is going to like the name or not, it is unique in a way.

When I got out of the shower I changed and filled Deltas food and water.

After a while of laying in the room and watching some TV, there was a screech outside the window. I look over and Delta was outside my window. Guess Hermione was bored or just excited because that was a pretty quick response.

I walked over to the window and opened it to let her in. She flew in and landed on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said and she rubbed her beak on my finger then flew to her cage to happily eat.

I opened the letter:

I would love to! By the time you get the letter I would've already told Ginny. I'm pretty sure we can find something to do. We do still have a bit of time because usually people have them around six to seven months and right now you're about five months. I'll talk to Ginny and run some ideas by you soon. Thank you for having me do this again! -Hermione.

I smiled knowing that have two amazing best friends that will help with anything.

Next day:

Fred was downstairs working with George and Ron, they decided to start taking muggle money now that they know how to use it. Once they get enough they said they'll turn it in for our money. I decided to head downstairs just to see what was going on because I heard some ruckus. 

The third floor didn't have many people just two kids which one just electrocuted the other. The second floor however was pretty busy with kids testing out things and having fun. Little fireworks were still going off in the air. When I go to the first floor it was the busiest. Little kids with chocolate running, someone had let some Pygmy puffs loose.

Ron was at the register dealing with a rude customer. I've never had to deal with one and i'm glad he was getting quite red. Deciding not to interrupt and get in the middle of that I head to the side of the shop where George was picking up the pygmy puffs.

"Hey, busy day today I see." I said which startled him.

"Oh, hey Y/N. Yea today has been quite a day so far. Just had to take chocolate from a kid and now i'm picking these puffs up."

"I see that. I've never seen the shop this busy."

"Well now that Hogwarts isn't back to normal yet kids have really long summer because it will take quite a bit to build it back."

"That's true. I could come back to work and help some if it gets too much." I said picking up the last Pygmy and putting it back in the cage then locking it.

"Thanks and its okay really. You have enough to deal with. You still have a baby shower, room to do, and other things to take care of."

"Yes but I don't want you three stressed out if it gets too busy. You won't talk me out of it George if it gets too busy i'm coming back till i'm not allowed to work at all."

"Okay, I will let you know. You should probably go check on Fred, i'm not sure how much paperwork and calls he has to do."

"Alright. I'll see you tonight after your shift."