Chapter 74: Gideon Weasley

*I decided to skip because the pregnancy was the same thing. Enjoy I love this chapter! This contains child birth. Not super descriptive but still. Skip if you would like. AS WELL Gideon's middle name is optional. I will be using it sometimes but not a lot! politely comment if there is a spelling error.Also incase you have forgotten you guys are 19 now*

Your POV:

Its been almost three months and its a new year. Its currently March 8 and i'm not feeling the best. My mum and Molly have me staying at the Burrow. I've been here since March first. They said the closer to birth the worse the symptoms. I never doubted them but now that i'm supposed to be due in two days everything feels worse. Last week was Fred's last day working until we get everything settled. I'm glad we set up our room with the baby stuff and bag when we did. My dad however still doesn't know that Gideon is supposed to be born on his birthday. We all keep telling him that he is due on the thirteenth.

I didn't exactly tell Molly or my mum when he was due but they knew. Then they went with me and Fred to our final check up on the baby and the doctor confirmed that he was due on March tenth.

My back was hurting horrible, I didn't want to get up and I had a ton of emotions. These two days better go by fast. Currently Fred and I were cuddled in bed in his old room at the Burrow.

"You doing okay my love?" Fred asked rubbing my back.

"I just want this to be over." I said tears welling up.

"It'll go by fast I promise."

There was a knock at the door and Molly walked in.

"How are you dear?"

"Do the final days go by fast?"

"Yes but slow at the same time. I can give you something that stops the pain till tomorrow. But tomorrow since its the day before I can't give you anything."

"Please even if its for an hour. I want to get up and eat for once."

"Alright i'll go get it."

A few minutes later my mum walked in talking about Molly getting busy. Something about Ron getting in trouble but I didn't pay too much attention.

"Here's this. Molly said it will take a few minutes to work."

I took whatever I needed to help myself and laid back down. Fred continued to pepper kisses all around my face and laughing when I did. A little bit later the pain did subside and I was able to get up. Taking advantage of the situation I decided I would get up and go eat.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked as I went to get up.

"To get food the pain went down."

"Alright i'm coming with you."

"Why? I'm capable of walking down the stairs."

"You almost tripped in mid-day yesterday my love and you keep complaining about not being able to see your feet. So, i'm helping. Lets go."

Once we got to the kitchen dinner was already prepared and we ate. It felt nice to actually be able to sit back and relax.

"So are you excited sweetie?" My dad asked.

"Yes but i'm a little nervous at the same time."

"It'll be okay. You'll have us and Fred there with you."

The hospital we chose only allowed three people in the room during delivery and obviously I chose my husband and parents.

"Molly and I both know how it feels. Once the baby is in your arms the pain and wait is worth it."