Chapter 35: Quidditch

Your POV:

The next morning I woke up ready to try out for the Quidditch team. When I got out of bed there was a letter on my nightstand.

"Did you guys see Errol drop this off?" I asked Hermione and Ginny.

"Yep. Fred sent it again." Ginny answered.

"Alright."

I opened the letter:

Good morning my love. I'm so sorry that these panic attacks are happening. Please let me know if they happen again I will come visit. Next time they happen and i'm not there just think of some memories.Also this need boy seems sketchy please be careful my love. He could do anything to split us up and i can't loose you. I have Hermiome watching you today incase they happen again. Finally good luck on Quidditch try-outs. You're one of the best chasers I know. I love you till the end.

Yours,
Fred

"Hermione did you get a letter too?" I question.

"Yes. Fred has me keeping an eye on you because of yesterday." She replies.

"Alright."

I quickly wrote a short but sweet note back.I get dressed into my robes and head to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N, how are you doing?" Harry asks.

"I'm doing good thank you Harry."

"No problem."

"Are you excited for try-ours today?" Ron questions.

"Wow i'm getting asked a lot of questions. But yes I am. Hopefully i'll make chaser."

"I'm pretty sure you and Ginny will make chasers." Hermione states.

"Me as well." I say.

"Well let's head to try-outs." Ron says.

We all head to try-puts. There were quite a few people there and I mean a lot. Everyone was loud and talked over each other. Harry started trying to give directions.

"Alright um-this morning i'm going to put you all through a few drills. Just to asses your strengths.Quiet,please."Harry tries to say but nobody was listening.

"Shut it!" Ginny shouted and everyone go quiet.

"Thank you. Alright try-outs are a bit early this year but it's fine. Um-now remember just because you made the team last year, does not guarantee you a spot this year. Does that make it clear? Harry continues.

Nobody answered.

"Good." Harry stated.

It was really gloomy and cold out. Hermione was sitting in the stands and waved to me and Ron.

Ron was trying out for keeper. Supposedly this boy name Cormac Mclaggen was too. I was standing by Ron when he came over.

"No hard feelings, Weasley, all right?" Cormac said.

"Hard feelings?" Ron asked confused.

"Yea.I will be going out for keeper as well. It's nothing personal." Cormac continued.

"Really? Strapping guy like you? You've got more of a Beaters build, don't you think? Keepers need to be quick, agile." Ron says.

As soon as he finished his sentence Cormac had got a fly in his hand.

"Oh I like my chances.Say, think you could introduce me to your friend Granger. Wouldn't mind getting on a first-name basis, you know what I mean." He says walking away from me and Ron.