Ch 9

Izuku: so you want me to go to school?

Nezu: yes, you see I am the principal of a highschool that trains young women to become pro heroines.

Izuku: then why do you want me to go, I'm not a girl?

Nezu: no you're not a girl but you are the only boy I know who has a quirk, a powerful one at that.

Izuku: that's right, I remember Tsukauchi saying that not to many men can use powers.

Nezu: no they can't but you can that is why I would like you to be the first boy to attend school at UA. What do you say?

Izuku: before I decide I have a question.

Nezu: what is your question?

Izuku: what's school?

Nezu: haha I forgot that you still don't know much about the outside world do to you living in the mountains.

Izuku: yeah I'm still learning a lot about the city.

Nezu: I'll explain to you what a school is.

Nezu then started to tell Izuku all about what a school is and how it works. Even though Izuku doesn't know much he is a pretty fast learner and was able to understand what Nezu was talking about pretty quickly. This surprised Nezu but reassured her decision about letting him join the school just a little bit more.

Izuku: so a school is a place where people go to train.

Nezu: in simplified terms yes it is.

Izuku: then there must by a lot of strong fighters there right?!?

Nezu: since are school is considered the best heroine school in all of Japan a lot of strong girls come and learn from us so yes there are some pretty strong fighters there.

Izuku: so if I go I'll get the chance to spare with new people! Cool!

Nezu: we don't just focus on fighting Izuku.

Izuku: yeah I know, you do the book stuff too. I can put up with that stuff in order to get the chance to spare with new and interesting people.

Nezu: Izuku.

Izuku: yes?

Nezu: you are pretty strong.

Izuku: thank you, I trained really hard to be.

Nezu: I believe you that is why when you do do combat training with the other students you can't go all out and you are going to have to hold back.

Izuku: hold back, but why?

Nezu: Izuku you are already far stronger then most of the students so if you went all out you could severely hurt them.

Izuku: oh I see.

Nezu mind: Izuku you are already stronger then almost all pro heroines that was evident from your fight with All Might but I think I'll keep that to myself for now, I would hate it if you didn't reach your full potential because you stopped training.

Izuku: well I don't care if I have to hold back, I had to hold back against the animals too when I sparred with them.

Nezu: thank you for understanding.

Izuku: no problem.

Nezu: so I assume you are going to be joining my school.

Izuku: of course I will! It sounds like fun getting the chance to fight new people, I'm in!

Nezu mind: he keeps on forgetting about how he is going to have to do book work.

Izuku: so when do I start going to this school of yours.